Did you miss this one? If so here it is so you can respond to it.

http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1446041.aspx I had to laugh at this one but had nothing to add. I figured it may have been missed. So here it is for the laughing. I have to ask would you do something like this about your husband on craigslist? There were to many reasons why I would never do this. I had to laugh though #2.
@jennybianca (12918)
Good grief. I presume this post is for real? I went to check out the craigs list link, but it has been removed. You know, I could come up with a statement ( or list)_ very similar for my husbands ex. Maybe I should. It would give everyone a laugh on My Lot & help me vent my feelings.
I could do about my ex husband as well. But Out of respect for my daughter. I can let that one go. I would agree it would help to vent.
@jiangsl (377)
haha,it is funny.It's for lady,and I am a man.I wonder if there is a list for man.
@chrislotz (8207)
I am surprised that this discussion is still here because it is against the guidelines to refer to other discussions to get people to visit it. But I think it is a thin line and maybe mylot doesn't consider this one bad. I am glad it is still here though, because I hate seeing discussions being deleted. I didn't check out the link, though, to be honest, since as you said there is nothing to add when it is a joke that is being posted, which is against the guidelines too.
@yghfghl (261)
i love the one about the flat tire it's funny...
@theprogamer (10543)
Yawn. I want to buy back the last 2 minutes of my life. Well, 2 minutes, except the part where I remarked.