DWTS: The Good, The Bad, and the (ummm) Okay!!!!

We are now into week two and things sure don't seem to be slowing down. There are a lot of good stars this year and of course there are those that we all can't wait to be gone. I for one was very impressed this week with the performances. With that being said, here is a run down of who I think The Good, The Bad, and The Okay are: The Good Cristian & Cheryl - Last week I wasn't very impressed. But I think he has improved a lot this week. I really enjoyed his performance. Priscilla & Louis - Wow! I am really amazed at how well she can dance for her age. I really thought the Latin dances would give her a little trouble. I was definitly wrong. But I do wonder something! Has she had a face lift? Shannon & Derek - I think I saw her not point her feet a few times, but other than that I thought that was a really great performance. I hope she stays for a long time. I think she can really improve so much more. Jason & Edyta - HOT! HOT! HOT! That's all I can say and that I now need a cold shower!!! Marlee & Fabian - With the way she dances, it's hard to believe she is actually deaf. She should do good this season and I think she will stay a little longer. Kristi & Mark - She is such a natural at dancing. It looks like she has been doing this all her life. She may be the one to beat this year. Mario & Karina - I'm speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe he will definitly be in the final three. The Bad Monica & Jonathan - Good last week, but this week she seems like she has no rhythm. Penn & Kym - YUCK!!!!! And wasn't that a lift near the end of the dance? How come any time a couple does a lift that Carrie Ann likes, she never catches it? Also, Penn needs to stop talking! Yak, Yak, Yak! Adam & Julianna - I want to cry! Julianna is my favorite, but it seems like her partner does more goofing around than he does dancing. Yes, it was Entertaining. But that was it!!! and..... The Okay Steve & Anna - You can tell he has a lot of fun when he dances. I don't think he did bad, but he wasn't great either. I am not sure he will make it that far. Marissa & Tony - She was okay, better than last week. I really wish she would not smile so much. Sometimes it almost looks like her smile is pasted on. Now, they say that two couples will be going home tomorrow. One Guy and one girl. Who do you think they will be? For the guys I think (or should I say HOPE) it is Penn. I think Julianna has a good enough fan base to keep Adam on and I also think that Steve has a decent fan base to keep him another week. For the girls I think it is going to be either Monica or Marissa. I am really in a toss up on them. What are your thoughts on tonights show?
@Trace86 (5043)
I am not sure it what Penn and Kym did was really a lift or if she just jumped during a turn. He is a behemoth, so he could probably accidentally lift her. I don't really like Monica or Marissa. Marissa is way more annoying! Steve would do better if he closed his mouth while dancing at least sometimes. He is an older dude and did very well. Priscilla and Marlee are amazing! I think Priscilla looks younger than her daughter. She has to have had extensive work done. Also, the R&B(?) guy is good too.
Well you see last year there was so many being penalized by Carrie Ann for lifts. Some of the dancers were saying they weren't lifts. But the judges said that if it is something she can't do by herself (without the help of a partner) and both feet leave the ground, then it is a lift. So, from what I saw. It sure looked like both feet left the ground and I can't imagine her being able to do that move by herself with his help.
@Trace86 (5043)
Then when Karina jumped into Mario's arms at the beginning, it was a lift too. I really hope Adam goes first, but I don't think he will because of the Man show and all the goofy men who will vote for him as he will be the only one they recognize! LOL
I am not sure that I would consider Karina jumping into Mario's arms a lift. Yes both feet left the ground. But he did not assist her in the jump, he just caught her. She could have stilled jumped with him not catching her and her just landing on her feet near him. Where Penn had Kym's hands to assist her in doing that move/lift (whatever you want to call it). Had Penn not been holding her hands, I dont think she could have done that by herself. But I guess it really doesn't matter, since the judges didn't catch it. But what I would really like to see them do is maybe a segment on the results show one time to show the audience what is considered a lift and what is not. As for Adam staying due to a lot of men voting. That is possible, but I think more women vote than men and I think it will be Julianna's fan base that keeps Adam on the show one more week.
@patgalca (13962)
• Orangeville, Ontario
Unfortunately, last week I didn't get to see the girls because of my racoon incident, and tonight I fell asleep and missed a couple of the dances. I have yet to see Marissa dance. But Monica really isn't doing a very good job and is likely to go tomorrow (or Marissa). Geez, I don't think I've seen Shannon dance either. I must really have been snoozing tonight. I agree that Steve is having a good time and needs to close his mouth a bit more. He looks rather silly with his facial expressions, as fun as he is. Penn could very well be the "man" to go this week. Adam? Well, he could go too. I think Marlee is amazing. She is so hot and to be able to move like that, in sync, with rhythm and not be able to hear the music or if her partner his muttering instructions to her. Absolutely amazing. I was surprised Pricilla Presley joined this show as they are such private people. She seems to be enjoying herself but the work she has done on her face makes her look so phony. It's unfortunate that she has done such extensive work done. I don't think she can smile! I think Kristi is the one to beat but I'm pulling for Marlee.
@Trace86 (5043)
Shannon was amazing too tonight. I was wondering what Priscilla has done besides marry Elvis and have plastic surgery.
Racoon Incident???? I didn't know you had one. Hope everything is okay. I am sorry you missed the girls dance last week. It was a really good show, they were all very good last week. Where this week Monica is struggling and looks like she has two left feet. Shannon would have to be my favorite female this week. She just did so well and looked so graceful dancing the quick step. You say you don't think Pricilla can't smile. You might very well be right. My mom says it looks like if she were to try to smile her face would break. I also agree that Kristi is probably going to be the one to beat, but it is still early in the show. Also like last season, everyone said that about the Cheetah Girl (sorry can't think of her name right now) and she left the show before the end.
@patgalca (13962)
• Orangeville, Ontario
That would be Sabrina. Well, you know a lot of the time it becomes more of a popularity contest rather than who the better dancer is. But I think in the end they do pick the right winner (except the first season). I know a lot of people, mostly young people, are into the Cheetah Girls, but a lot of people didn't even know who she was (like me) so it could be why she went early.