Welcome

China
Welcome to Violetroom,it is my private space to share with us. My name is Violet,i am from China,I'd like to make friends with all of you,no matter what are you from,what do you do. With a true heart,we can be good friends. Please send me message or add me in your friend contact,thank you.
@lonewolfnan (4367)
Hello,vioetroom and welcome to MyLot.This is a good place to meet friends from around the world.I see today is your first day,so I hope you enjoy your time here and give MyLot a chance to show its true worth.Take care and good success!!
My apologise as well for misspelling your name......violetroom.
Never mind, Lonewolfnan, I don't care much about you calling me violetroom or violet, happy to meet you online. I browsed your space,but i can not leave any message, maybe i am not your friend,please add me. By the way, i like your signature: Alone in one is better than lost in a crowd of hundreds. haha, I feel i always lost in a crowd of hundreds. I remembered a song called" Mr. Lonely", the lyric is: Lonely, I am Lonely, I have no body, i am lone......, very emotional. i like it very much.
Mr. Lonley......isn't that a song by Bobby Vinton?I remember that song from the 60's (tells you how ancient I am). Thank you for the "best response" you gave me.It was much appreciated.
Sending a request.
I have already accepted