Best Paid Online

@sconibear (8010)
anyone a member of Best Paid Online? i was getting like 10 e-mails a morning, and was over halfway to payout, and then...poof...nothing. i know he was having server problems (my referral banner on my profile page doesn't even work anymore) but i thought he fixed them. he even sent out a test email a couple of days ago. just wondering if anybody else heard anything.
@myklj999 (16720)
Couldn't tell you anything about it. The only online community I'm involved with is myLot (plus a couple Sammy Hagar websites ). The only reason I came here was I saw in another discussion that you had one with 0 responses, so I thought I'd give you one for it.
@sconibear (8010)
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! myklj......this was my one unresolved discussion from 3 months ago that i thought no one was going to respond to. by the way, the question is irrelevant now, as the webmaster fixed the problem quite some time ago. and yes you are correct....Sammy Hagar ROCKS!!! i actually saw him with Van Halen...not singing with them, opening up for them. it was Sammy Hagar, Van Halen's first album (they parachuted on to the stage), Boston's first album, and the headliner was Black Sabbath...it was there 10th anniversary tour and the last tour they did with Ozzy. it was in the early 80's in Anaheim, California. anyways, thanks for clearing up my loose ends myklj....ROCK ON!!!
@Bugsey (775)
Hey if you have paypal u get paid fast!