How do you deal with things that are not the norm for you?

This is the best way I can say it being I am a basket case. Now I hate with a passion to sleep in a bed with anyone. Other than my daughter. I can sleep with Tony with no problem. I hate to be touched in my sleep period. Tony is all over me all night long. It does not bother me at all. He even rubs my hair and that would send me to the moon. He rubs his feet on my legs and has to have them between my ankles at night. That is a total no no. It does not bother me at all. I don't like to kiss and he totally understands. He will kiss me but quickly and with a closed mouth. That does not bother me either. I am paranoid even to cross the street at night. He will hold my hand and tell me to stay calm I am with Tony and nothing is going to bother me. I have not called him since yesterday. So he called me and told me he feels like I divorced him. Or threw him away. The problem is I am totally shocked and confused. I don't ever want my wall to fall down. Plus my website has me severely depressed. But some how he made me feel a little better. So am I just crazy or what?
• Bahamas
Hi dear friend. You are a basket case indeed. It sounds like this man is perfect for you it seems as if he brings you great comfort. So why are you hiding behind walls? . No i dont think you'r crazy but i do think it's crazy to push Tony out of your life. I can understand that you'r going through some things... what i can't understand is why would you want to face them alone, when someone who obviously loves you want's to be there. Please forgive me if this seems harsh. It's just my opinion.
dragonfly242,I have never felt so compatible with a man before. I feel so bad that he shows me and tells me how he cares. I do as well but very limited as I am scared to be hurt. Your a good friend to have here..
• Bahamas
So are you my dear. I know how hard it can be to give our hearts completely when we've been hurt before. But if you hide behind walls of insecurities, then you will do yourself a disservice my dear. You deserve to be happy so please dont sabbotage yourself. just take a risk and be happy. (((lots of hugs)))
@lishiwei (1553)
I think you should have a talk with him and tell him the reason.If he can understand you there will nothing wrong with you two. If I meet this kind of thing I will tell him all the things.
There is no reason to tell him anything. That would scare the man off I think. The problem for myself is he is just perfect for me. I have never had anyone to make me feel so free. I think he may be thinking I normally lay in a mans bed. LOL So no I would not find anything to tell him here.
@whittby (3073)
It sounds like he is a really good man to have in your life. Wouldn't hurt to spend some more time with this guy. Are you feeling this is too good to be true?
I am not sure if thats it. I am more afraid of getting hurt.