For the Love of MyLot

@mansha (6301)
Few desrrters of mylot have written this article on mylot and I was very disturbed by it. All of us who love mylot must do something about it. I feel MyLot is the nicest and cleanest forum ever and we have built such strong friendship bonds on this forum. Staff of mylot never encourages hudloms and nonsense on this forum and for all their pains people come up with such sleazy remarks. I have myself posted a comment on this article and would like all of you to do the same there.I have tried many sites and even blogging and adsense but none have paid me as much and as faster than mylot. I will say if you are not earning enogh here you are doing something wrong. Find out what it is and amend it. Please for the Love of mylot all mylotters go and write your experiences with mylot on this article.If it increase the popularity of the article do let me know as I am not aware of this associated content site much. Then please report the article for spreading false information. http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/101476/why_mylotcom_is_a_waste_of_time.html?post=true#comments
@MichaelJay (1100)
This article seems to be a little out of date. I am afraid there will always be detractors for this type of site. I use another popular site (see the link on my profile) and it has its share of critics too. I believe the syndrome to be prevalent among pople who believe there is some legendary crock of gold waiting on the internet and they join up for multiple schemes. When they discoiver they will not make a million bucks overnight (it takes two days, LOL!) they get bitter and strike out at those who have presented them with a genuine opportunity, saying it's someone else's fault. Human nature, I guess.
@mansha (6301)
Yeah I agree I feel they are deserters who were in for a quick buck and then left too fast.Something like getting a Goose with Golden egg and then killing it for all the eggs in one go.
@daeckardt (6245)
I'm not sure what to make of this. I can't believe anyone is bad-mouthing this like that. I would respond to that article, but I don't know how. I won't close the window out until I have to, but this is really bad. I have been going up for the two to three weeks I have been here and I will keep going as much as I can. Thanks for pointing this article out.
@mansha (6301)
Its real bad and so unfair to the mylot staff that works so hard to make things better for us.
@razcal2267 (15577)
I will probably not be in the majority here for what I have to say but I feel the need to give you my take on it. I do not think that spreading lies is alright at all but to me that article seems to just vent that persons frustrations. When you read or hear something you have to consider the source and take everything with a grain of salt. Just because someone is not happy with mylot or any other site does not mean hat everyone will be as put off by it. Did you happen to notice the date that article was published? It is Dec 19, 2006 yet all the comments were from 2008. That right there speaks volumes to me.
@razcal2267 (15577)
That should read "It is Dec 19, 2006 yet all the comments were from 2007 and 2008 from mylot users. That right there speaks volumes to me."
@razcal2267 (15577)
Good for you. I am almost sure that was someone who was posting one word or one line responses and therefore not happy with their earnings. As I said you need to take everything read with a grain of salt.
@raijin (10380)
Nothing is constant but change, as well as here on mylot. Some of them might be a victim or could be disappointed of what they thought and expected, that things would work out in favor of them here. If that's what they feel, then so be it. Since they didn't posted that here, it is none of our concerns. As long as we are here, still enjoying and doing our best to make this a wonderful and peaceful community, then I won't worry much about them!
@mansha (6301)
It does give a wrong sort of impression to the new comers and I really want someone to notice and either report that article or atleast write a counter article on the same site. Putting up a different point of view across.
@raijin (10380)
Believe me, mansha. There are still members here who are active, which you have to worry about than those who are not here. They are the one's which gives misleading information about this site, yet they still come here as mylot's detractors and victimize innocent members..
@alexigne (903)
Dear, you must accept that each one of us are different in every aspect... all we have to do is respect their opinion... This is how they perceive mylot... For us who experience how to satisfy here and enjoy while earning... we will love it and continue our support... If you can notice... First time is the hardest part here... and if we pursue here there we will find how happy we are that we are still here... Remember that people who believe on hearsay is nothing only if they would try it by their own and experience it...
@mansha (6301)
I do agree wioth what you are saying and infact when I joined thios site I thought it was well and good if they pay me and if they do not then its only a month's effort thats been wasted and I was so surprised to get 23$ for my effort and that I got hooked to the site forever.
@tjades (3594)
• Jamaica
When I checked the date of the article it revealed that it was written in 2006 I think. It would be remiss of me to make a comment of course as I know nothing of mylots operation back then. It is good though to see your response to such an article. It shows that you have much faith in mylot and have been enjoying yourself here as so many others evidently are. Had that article been wriitten at a more current date it would have most certainly drawn the ire of many mylotters.
@mansha (6301)
If you look at the comments there most are from current dates so I think if you can you must add your comments too or atleast counter this article with one of your own. I know many people from here also write on that site and it would be wonderful if they can write something for my lot there.
@callarse1 (4795)
Hello mansha! I actually saw that article before because I believe if you do a search on the internet it comes up on the results. I left feedback on their a while back as well. I'm not sure about other money makers, but I LOVE discussions and I figured why not if they are going to pay me a little bit here and a little there. Plus, you can refer people which adds more money as well, right? :) Pablo
@mansha (6301)
Thats what exactly bothered me that it comes up in the search and ot gives a wrong impression of the site to new comers over here. I have tried many discssions forums and I can tell you none pay as fast as MyLot and as promptly as Mylot here. I wish this discussion also comes up in the search results and people can know about both point of views.
I do agree with this person about the minimal pay here on my lot because I have been a member for over one year and have still not even made $6.00 yet. But I do it because it is fun and not for the money. I enjoy reading and replying to post here on My lot. It helps me to endure days of complete boredom. I try not to spend a lot of time writing for hours just to make a dime on here and I absolutely do not do it to earn a living. I guess everyone is free to voice their opinion.
@mansha (6301)
I do not know how you can be a member for sao long and not earnwell here. Check out my blog for tips to earn well here. With good postings you can earn a minimum of 30$ a month here and I have personally earned that much here do check it out, the link is in my profile page. I would love to answer any questions about this if you PM me.
I have read the article on Associated content. I do wonder what was going on with the person who wrote the article. MyLot may not be a get-rich-quick scheme, but the earnings alone is not quite what MyLot is about. The reason I wonder what was going on is - even if they didn't mention it, it seems that MyLot is famous for deleting good discussions that are compliant with the guidelines while the ones that blatantly violate the guidelines stay & linger. I also know of maybe seven people who got banned from this site for no apparent reason. They all had reached payout, but they suddenly could not post, or could not log in. At the same time, the trolls are still running around the site. They probably are the reasons that got these good people frivolously banned.
@flowerchilde (12520)
Hah! I figure these people are people who couldn't take hearing opinions other than their own.. too bad and so silly... But, I could be wrong..