Oklahoma Man declared dead but 4 months later.......... You have to read this...

Four months after he was declared brain dead and doctors were about to remove his organs for transplant, Zach Dunlap says he feels "pretty good." Dunlap was pronounced dead Nov. 19 at United Regional Healthcare System in Wichita Falls, Texas, after he was injured in an all-terrain vehicle accident. His family approved having his organs harvested. As family members were paying their last respects, he moved his foot and hand. He reacted to a pocketknife scraped across his foot and to pressure applied under a fingernail. After 48 days in the hospital, he was allowed to return home, where he continues to work on his recovery. More on the story here..... http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080324/ap_on_fe_st/not_dead This sounds pretty scary if you ask me.. Someone that isn't even dead they declare dead 4 months ago... My thought he was in coma.. What would you do if this happened to one of your family members? Me omg I'd probably fall over myself...
No responses