Man With Twin Living Inside Him -- A Medical Mystery Classic

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=2346476&page=1 That is the story... Ok I just read this whole story and it's truly an amazing story.. This person had a baby in him for 35 years to top it all off they were twins.. What I want to know is that did this baby live or was it dead? My guess is that it's dead.. But I really don't know about it.. Does anyone have any more on this story? And what are your thoughts after reading this?
I have heard of this. They are called fetus infetous. They are never really alive it is just a parasite that lives off of their host. i seen a documentary on one man in India who had one and also a little boy somewhere in Europe who also had one. They showed pictures of the fetus and it even had hair and teeth.
I am sorry and don't mean to sound rude at all but that's nasty.. with in all those years would you think he thought something was wrong or did he just never think about it until the day he was having problems breathing.. I mean I seen the picture of the guy he looked pregnant... I think if I knew something wasn't right I'd be at the doctors asking them what was wrong with me and to find out.. But that's just me, living like that for years and years you know he had worries of what might happen... I'm very glad though he's doing ok and happy and healthy that's for sure... Thanks for your reply!
@Feona1962 (7529)
Wow! That is quite a story...It just amazes me that they didn't realize it sooner....There couldn't have been any life to it...
You would think, I mean really he was told he didn't have a stomach when he was born than he's getting bigger and bigger it doesn't make much sense..Not to mention getting that big you'd think a person would have to eat 100 times a day for that many years to get that big.. Crazy story that's for sure... Thanks for you reply!
@mrpippo (756)
I just got done reading that story, and i was amazed ,the thing i don't understand is ,how did this man not know something was inside of him for 35 years,even if he did'nt know it was a baby ,he should have know something was'nt right with him,i guess you can say he is the first pregnant man in the world.
I know, I thought the same thing something wasn't right... At least I would of if that were happen to me..Actually there has been another report some where else that happened to another male.. And a younger male... Really strange how this even happened actually... I am wondering if he was born that way or how did it even happen.... I surely don't know... My thought though is that he didn't have a stomach so he must of thought what was inside him was his stomach...I really don't know I'm really lost on that part as well...