Sheila's fish stories are of the men she has dated...

@cortjo73 (6500)
and her roles in movies that always seem to end up on the cutting room floor. Last night's "the big fish that got away" story was about the fact that she dated a 7 foot tall black man that was gorgeous but after the date, she never saw him again. So, wow! To hear Sheila tell it, she has dated everyone in Hollywood and a 7 foot black man! Oh, and she has been in lots of movies but, all of her scenes end up on the cutting room floor! Interesting! How much of Sheila's talk do you actually believe? Oh...and to help you decide just how much you should believe allow me to give you an example. Sheila came into house saying she never watched the show. She has since then spoken about Holly from an earlier season, she seems to have known all about ED, and she has discussed several other people from the other seasons! I call BS on about 99.9999999% of what Sheila says!
@jeanniemay (1803)
I don't know how will I start with putting down my fingers on the keys and strike on the right letters. I know nothing about Sheila and got no idea on what is being said here Cortjo73. However, I would say some few words that gave me an impression who Sheila is basing it on the few words you just put on this discussion. She is like a woman who needs some form of attention. She is hurting and is in a journey of looking for some happiness to fulfill her needs. Whatever her story tells, sometimes, we can be in her situation, not literally, but in certain aspects of our lives. I would always see, what could be the value of me watching her or having known her story? Well, one thing could be, love is not earned, it is shared without expecting anything in return. Happiness is not on what we get, it's what we have become as we have journeyed with the choices we have made.
@cortjo73 (6500)
Hey jeanniemay! Sheila is a house guest in an American TV show called Big Brother. She tells a lot of stories that aren't necessarily truthful and she is really quite annoying! But, at the same time, the stories she tells are all pretty laughable and because they are so obviously untruthful or embellished, they are entertaining! Thank you for your response!
Oh, I see. Sorry, I didn't know. I don't watch so much television and we also have that local Big brother show in my country but I don't find it interesting. Haha! I'd rather watch discovery channel or crime suspense tv. That was nice to know. Thank you!
@cortjo73 (6500)
No problem! I like crime shows too!
@minnie_98214 (10574)
I call BS on most of what anyone says in that house. Shelia is one of those people who always have a story to top yours. She will lie if she has too.