Do you have a blog?

Romania
This days blog is the last fashionable thing to do, so everybody blog, everybody has a blog. Do you have one, do you like to blog? Do you thing it is fashionable or it is just necessary for you to have a blog?
Yes I do have a blog and are on a couple of blogging sites. I really enjoy writing small articles which people do read, this did surprise me at the beginning
I hear a lot of people has a blog and one of them even makes a lot of money from it. I guess it can be an opportunity to earn money.
I keep a blog for my artwork and photography because it helps me get the word out about my art. I don't really think it's necessary, but it can be fun and you get people's opinions on a lot of things. I don't know if it's fashionable or not, I don't follow fashions. I try to update my blog as often as I can, though it originally started out as a daily blog. Here's the address: http://desertdarlene.blogspot.com
I will take a look on it! Thanks for your response.
No I do not have a blog it is something i have not really been interested in on the internet if i am honest. there is hardly anything in my life worth recording and i cant see why others would want to read it and i personaly wouldnt want to share my days events with total strangers. I have nothing against people who do have blogs and good for them, i have heard you can earn from your blog also which sounds a great idea but i am assuming you would have to have pleanty of viewers and its not really something i am going to be pursing.
Yes I heard one of romanian blogger earn 1000 euros which is good money, very good.
@steney (1418)
I have a new, and barely a month old blog. It's www.barefootedme.blogspot.com. I made one not because it's fashionable, but to turn it into a money making medium where I can earn extra bucks. I'm surprised that People have been into this for ages. I wish I started earlier. *sigh* Anyways, do check it out. :)
@steney (1418)
Thanks for the BR! *hugs* =)
@callarse1 (4793)
It's nice to have a blog because you can write your thoughts down for others to see. I believe some people use it for money too. Companies pay them to write little reviews about products. My blog is at scottyj.ebloggy.com Pablo
thank you for your response!
I started my blog as a diary for my activities and find it fun to write a blog, and also read some people's blog and find many usefull information. www.utarylovebali.blogspot.com
I see.Thanks for your response!
@stvasile (7317)
I don't have a blog. I feel having a blog is pretty much like keeping a diary, which I find totally stupid.
You see a lot of people are earning big money from their blogs. How? I really don't know! Maybe I will learn from somebody from here.
@jofeli (504)
I do have a blog but not take interest on it. I found it a little bit difficult to arrange the display. and since i don't have any particular subject to share, i feel no need to have a blog. thx..
Thanks for your response! Same here!