Do you check your daily profile views?

@Pompon (1758)
Poland
I do:P Well, not exactly... It's not like I log especially to do that but I surf through my profile couple times while I'm on myLot and I always notice when I have few more than normally:P Do you take a look at your profile views or not?
@plumwish07 (4059)
sometimes, i did. but not most of time. its really surprising to see that many people come and see my profile here in mylot. i think its explained why i have some referral from unknown person in mylot
@Pompon (1758)
• Poland
Wow, you have mysterious referrals xD Good for you;)
many thanks for your compliment dear friend
@060157 (1060)
• Pakistan
oh, i didn't know that u could check your number of profile views... please tell how to do this?
@Pompon (1758)
• Poland
There's left menu on your profile page vith you avatar, age etc. At the bottom there are stats attached like this: became member XXX last logged in XXX profile last updated XXX XXX profile views today XXX profile views all-time where XXX are your personal data. I hope that helped you^_^
@060157 (1060)
• Pakistan
oh thanks a lot for letting me know... but i think i had seen that before but i failed to recall... i have 1 profile view today (and i guess that's because i opened my profile myself rite now). lol n i only have 277 views all-time. i guess that is low... what about u?
@stvasile (7317)
I only look at the profile views rarely. I don't enter my profile page that much either, because I know what's there, so I don't see a point
@Pompon (1758)
• Poland
When I post couple discusions and what to respond to them while I'm here I go to my profile page o check wether I gt some new answers:P So do see point in it^_^
@ellie333 (21029)
I have never checked this but now you have mentioned it I probably will next time I log on. Ellie :D
@Pompon (1758)
• Poland
You can also try to alter your profile a bit, like change colors or add some html elements;)
@DFrodeo06 (1325)
nope not really i'm hardley ever on my profile.
@Pompon (1758)
• Poland
Maybe that's becuse you didn't customize it. Altering you're profile can be fun and it nice to see some people are viewing it^_^
@miller1978 (1104)
I do it every so often. I don't check it on a daily basis, but sometimes I check it out while I am editing my profile. I had to go check it today since I seen this discussion. I think I've had the most profile views today than I ever have had. 6 today, 180 total.
@Pompon (1758)
• Poland
I usually get 2 views a day xD Six is quite good:P I guess I check it because I took my time and I customized my profile here:P
@subha12 (18453)
No i generally do not. May be when sometimes by accident i check my profile, I see it. i generally do not ply any heed to it. I know I am not that much famous
@raijin (10373)
Just like you, I also do that. I don't have to log in, since I can simply check it by adding ?(user name) after typing mylot.com on the address bar.. The usual count of visitors that checks my profile are just around 4 to 5, the most I got was more than 20 in a day..
@Arkadus (899)
Well, this reminded me I hadn't looked at mine in quite soem time so I looked but since I don't remember what it was at last time I chiecked it I there was really no point. I do look at it very very rarely though so kind of expected. That and I'm nowhere near entertaining enough to get more than a couple page views a week, tops. :p
@kellys3ps (3726)
I have never checked my daily profile views.
@underdogtoo (9599)
Now that you mentioned it, I must say that I do not. I do not even check these stats at all. I guess I am more engrossed with the responses to my posts and responding to them and the question about profile views just don't enter into the picture.
@megumiart (3781)
I don't think I've ever checked my profile views. xD I don't really care about it, I guess.
@ankilla (326)
I had never checked my profile view only when any question araises in discussion "How many view your profile" at that time i'll check my profile
@secretbear (19464)
hi pompon! i really don't check on my daily profile views. i hardly ever notice it. i actually didn't think about it until now. i don't really care about the number of people who looks at my profile but i do care about how my profile looks. but for that matter i haven't edited my profile for a long time. i want to put an image background to it but i just don't know how. i tried the html sortie before, but its not nice to me, the image won't appear. .
@dnbuster (442)
not really, it doesnt matter
@myrith (1830)
Only on occasions, I dont go looking to see how many have viewed my profile, but I should do that more.