How do you keep track of all your websites?.....................................

Storing website in bookmarks can slow your computer down. Or so I was told....How do you keep track of all the sites you visit? I am not good with remembering to do this. So when I jot them on paper. What do I do then? I turn around and toss them when cleaning off my desk.
@NeoComp (1320)
I usually use magick to keep track of all my websites. I like to see them and find them as soon as I need them. Well I do like to make money with my sites, so I do have to keep track of them all.
Bookmarks and sometimes notepad....
@o2bnocn (2895)
I am pretty good at remembering them. I do place some in my bookmarks. I have never heard that it can slow down your computer. Maybe you could type them on Microsoft Word and save them on there.
i dont think that bookmarks clog up your computer because i have a ton of them... why dont you just create a word file and copy and paste the address in the word file and then save that file on your computer desktop? its faster, easier and wont get lost
I use Microsoft Frontpage and save a page of links and set this as my homepage. That way it loads instantly and I set all the links to open in a new window. It works really well.
@nyumix (1661)
• Belgium
With bookmarks.I don't really have lots of website that need to be store in my computer. So bookmarks tool is enough for me.