Very Good Movie!

Well we went and bought the movie "I Am Legend" and I loved it. It was a very good movie. Here the funny thing. The day before I bought it my husband was going to buy it. I was in a bad mood and called him to come home. He says Im going to get the movie and something to eat them Ill be home. I was not happy so I yelled at him and hung up. In about 10 minutes he was home. I felt so bad the next day for yelling at hin that I went and bought it. He comes home and he had bought it too!! LOL!! How funny. Anyway we sat and watched it and it was an excelent movie. Will smith plays a very good roll. He potrays it very well. If you havent seen it you should. Now some people think its scary but I didnt. It was more of a suprising movie. Every so often something would happen and make me jump. LOL! We have watched it three times in the last week. Its that good. So I recomend this movie! If you saw it what are your thoughts? Did you know it was a remake of another movie? Called Omega Man. Im going to see if I can find it and watch it.
@bochco123 (597)
I agree, a very good movie. And a great performance from Will Smith. Did you happen to watch the alternate ending on the DVD? If so which ending did you prefer? I saw the Omega Man a long time ago, and barely remember it. I'll definately check it out sometime.
Yeah it was a bit of a downer. I liked the alternate ending better myself.
@lisan23 (444)
I enjoyed the movie, but I jumped a lot! The hardest part for me was there was only complete silence, no music or anything, during the most tense parts. This movie was actually the third version of this plot and it was based on a book. (However, I can't remember off the top of my head which book it is.)
ME TOO! I didnt know it was the third. I though it was the first and now I find out there are 2 more! LOL. Ill have to hunt them down and watch them.
Films that I love are "TMNT", "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles", "The Rocky Horror Picture Show", "Labyrinth", "Beauty and the Beast", "Cabaret", "Spider-Man", "Batman Begins", and other great films.
@ArsonCuff (3121)
It had good acting and looked good productions-wise; regardless of people disliking much of the CGI. Here is my full review and thoughts on the movie: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/663933/movie_review_i_am_legend.html