Have you ever thought of a good discussion when away from mylot but when you get

@tjades (3592)
Jamaica
here its gone? You cant remember? I have had this experience that when Im away from mylot a discussion topic enters my thoughts but when I get here its all gone. Has this ever happened to you?
@alexigne (903)
it was also happened to me... i can't even go to sleep that easily because a lot of new ideas coming into my mind but when i sit on front of the computer... only few retain... lol
@tjades (3592)
• Jamaica
A case of mylot traffic jam of the brain I guess. I wonder if like me you end up ignoring or having less time for those around you. They try top say something to you which ends up being an invasion of the thought process. Mylot as really taken over a part of our lives.
@alexigne (903)
And you know what last night i have a dream about my lot and i saw my earning grow up??? lol
@tjades (3592)
• Jamaica
Six days ago but I hope that dream came true. (lol)
@maddysmommy (16233)
I have done that many times tjades and often think when I am out and about that whatever happens during that time I am there, that hey, this would make a good discussion. And when I get home I forget to post it or end up thinking, maybe it's not a good idea to post LOL
@tjades (3592)
• Jamaica
Hi maddysmommy. Would you believe that just yesterday I was doing luandry and a thought came to me. It was of such that I had to laugh to myself and then I decided to post it on mylot later on in the day. That thought is yet to return to my memory. I've just decided to let it be. Sometimes they return a few days later when you least expect it.
@paid2write (5202)
It happens to me all the time. Not only that, often I get so interested in responding to discussions on myLot I forget to start some of my own. I think the answer is to carry a notebook and pen and when you think of a good topic, write it down so when you get online you can post your new discussion at myLot.
@tjades (3592)
• Jamaica
Thats a good suggestion paid2write. I hope I have the discipline to employ it in the future. Its kind of hard when you're out sometimes to stop what you're doing and reach for that notebook but it will definately help my cause right now.