I didn't get my badges last week :-(

@reinydawn (11649)
Last week was the first time ever that I didn't get my badges finished. I got the Poppit one, but that was it. I figured the Fortune Bingo would be easy so I let that one go to work on a personal one. Well, I made a poor decision and chose Word Whomp - 200 rounds. Normally that wouldn't have been a problem because I do fairly well with it. But I've been working a lot lately and haven't been able to play as much. Last night I go up to 156 games, and was just way too tired to finish. I should have not even tried it and finished the Fortune Bingo - I only needed 14 more games for that. I guess I'll be doing the Fortune Bingo this week for my personal...
@jillhill (37383)
I didn't get them either. I was gone for four days and did have the opportunity to work on the poppit one but I really don't like playing poppit anymore...by the time I got back it was too late to start on the fortune bingo one....well I am sure there will be another time!
@reinydawn (11649)
Poppit was one of my favorites too. Now it's just something I play when I need a midless game. I hope they have easy badges when I go away on vacation in May, I will only have a few days to do the badges.
@reinydawn (11649)
I didn't realize I have to wait 6 weeks to get my badge I didn't complete. I was going to use my personal this week. Guess I'll do it in May... Thanks for the heads up on that one mooch!
@nowment (1758)
It is a bummer when you don't get the badges that has happened to me, there is a badge that I don't know if I will ever get. When they first started Pogo Bowl, the first challenge for it was to bowl 200 or better my average is around 155 to 168 and while I have a couple of times reached 198 I just don't get it to bowl the 200, so I may never complete that badge book. My sympathy on not finishing. Good luck with future weeks.
@reinydawn (11649)
I'm horrible at bowling. I probably wont get that one either then. Do you know what year it's in?