What is your take on IPL?

@Candee (530)
Do you approve of commercial packaging that went into IPL. How do you feel about the huge money invovement and the auction of players?
@subha12 (18453)
I frankly do not like the commercial packaging associated with it. I am sure it will be famous in this materailistic world. But really do they desrerve those amount of money? there are so many pople in this country who don't get food, cl;othes and rich person are getting richest like this.
@Candee (530)
Cannot agree more with you subha. What awhopping amount going in into the play. Why don't they endorse hockey or some other play which really needs attention! Moreover, I think the quality is gping to deteriorate to great extent! Great response!
@subha12 (18453)
thanks alot for commenting .
@Candee (530)
you are welcome.
@dpk262006 (56521)
Let us keep our fingers crossed. Huge money and involvement of bollywood starts may not necessarily make it successful. Only thing is huge publicity...will force people to see the matches.....and that may IPL may succeed. Are you a cricket Lover?
@Candee (530)
Yes I am a cricket lover. Don't you think it's too much packaging and less content?
@dpk262006 (56521)
I quite agree with your views that it is too much packaging....but you see packaging makes a product sell in the market.
@Candee (530)
Yes it does but I still am apprehensve about the qualiy.
@98765m (1019)
I think 20-20 has become just like a movie .But with even larger money involved.I think there is over commercialisation.Auction of players has just become like selling of cattle.There is no doubt that the players will get more money,but dont they has dignity and self esteem? Moreover,Symonds was auctioned for a large sum of money.but,hayden and ponting was not so.May be they seek stars,who have gained fame for other than cricket? Similarly Ishant,who has played a single 20-20 was auctioned more than Umar Gul,the highest wicket taker of the 20-20 world cup. Cheers!
@Candee (530)
Very well said indeed! You deserve the best response.