What is the most embarassing thing that has ever happened to you online?

Australia
Okay, I'll start the ball rolling here. My most embarassing moment was in 1997. I was in the process of coming to terms with my lesbian sexuality and was chatting online to a bunch of my local fundmentalist Christian friends in a Christian channel on mIRC. At the same time I was having a 'VERY' saucy conversation with a female in private. You can probably tell where this is going can't you? HaHa Anyway, to cut a long story short I got my windows muddled and posted a sexually explicit commented very obviously intended for a woman directly into the window where my Christian friends were! (blush) I instantly realised what I had done and was so utterly mortified that I immediately hit the power button on my pc and ran crying into my bedroom where I curled up in a fetal position on the bed. Naturally, within about 5 minutes the phone rang....
No responses