WOW, What a difference one week makes

Last week I was bored to tears, and couldnt even watch. This week I was on the edge of my seat and loving it. I love 80's music anyway, and that is what most of them sang. I loved loved, loved, David Cook. He took a Michael Jackson pop song, and turned it into a cool rock song, it was awesome. Michael Johns sang Queen, and was hot, hot, hot. Didnt like Carly so much, though I love the song. Kristy Lee Cook was great this week, and I liked Brooke White though the judges didnt care for it so much. What did you think of this weeks performance? Much better than last week, right?
@Thoroughrob (11750)
It was pretty good. I wonder who will be in the bottom this week.
All along I have not liked the Castro kid with the dreads. I just dont get him. I dont think he is all that great of a singer, or talented. I am surprised he made it this far.
I must not be a teenager, lol
@ladym33 (11008)
I thought Syesha did really good, I think Simon was kind of cruel to her. Jason was a bit weak which is a shame because I really like him. Brooke was OK, but not great. Ramiele, was the weakest in my opinion, David Archilleto was OK, Carly was OK, Chikezie didn't have the most interesting performance but vocally he sang very nicely. Michael Johns was pretty good, but missed the most important note of the song. Christy was good. David Cook ROCKED!!!! Sorry if I missed anyone.
I think you got them all. I too liked Syesha, more this week than any other week so far.
I normally dont wacth this show but i did last nite and it really wasnt that bad.