Did U try Alertpay ?

France
A lot of earning website deal with this instead Paypal now . Do U use it ,Is that ok ?
@jc00771 (155)
i use paypal only. and how is alertpay's advantage in comparision to paypal. and also there is egold and other means, is anyone using them too? how about them? thanks.
• France
I tried Egold some times ago and my account was hacked many times so I have no trust in it .For Paypal I use it for a long time and never had troubles . And for Alertpay ,I still didn't try it but it looks ok for now .
• Pakistan
Yes i am using alertpay at the moment and contacted with their admin on few occasions as well i dont think its complicated at all though they put some restrictions but its for the sake of its user safety ,i think its just like paypal and i guess its originated from Canada if i am not wrong,surely its a secure site ,dont know about that id thing as they never asked me mine yet maybe they just ask id's from USA and Canada people and not all around the world...I do think it will match evenly paypal in some time or so...
• France
Did U withdraw some yet ?
• Pakistan
None yet as not having big amount in it at the moment...
@lingli_78 (12844)
yes i do it... but i haven't verify my account yet as i don't have much money there yet... i just let my money sitting there first and when the time comes for me to withdraw it to my bank account, then i will verify it... it is a bit complicated though... still prefer paypal a lot... take care and have a nice day...
• France
I have the habit to use Paypal too but I wish I'll feel the same with Alertpay!
@monouu (2608)
it is rather ok just that the withdrawal fee is high if you're outside US.
• France
Hope its not too much!
@greenline (14864)
I have signed up for Alertpay. I haven't transferred or withdrawn any money yet. But, I think, the system is working well.
• France
It seems like so
yeah, alertpay is very complicated! you need to send to them photocopy of your id in order to get validated account so you can withdraw cash or do any transaction. so hassle
• France
Did U send ur id ?