Again I am not getting any Mylot Notifiaction!!

@subha12 (18453)
Is this the case with you all? Or I am only one who is not getting these notifications? Its since last 2-3 hours. now i come to know by browsing that i have got few responses for my discussions. no notifications. I think its happening after upgrade more.
@dpk262006 (56591)
Subha, I am facing the same problem. I have not been getting notifications in respect of some of my friends' discussions, for whom I have already kept the notification 'ON'. I too am surprised. I received two notifications today for those of my friends, for whom the notification was 'Off'. I think one of two of my friends are also facing the same problem. Please take it up with Mylot people on behalf of all of us. :):)
@dpk262006 (56591)
Suba, Many thanks for the BR. You made my day!!
@skyhit (390)
maybe you not got notifications from my lot cause after upgrade. i think you not the only one not get notifications from my lot. i,ve got no notifications too. i have not got notifications in respond of some of my friends discussions. but i still wait the notifications, maybe error from my lot.