which one do you prefer? snack food or fruits?

@chenpan (381)
China
Which one do you prefer?the snack food or fruits? When i was a little child ,i love snack food very much ,but mother said eatting too much snack food was bad for my healthy ,she asked me to eat fruits instend of snack food . Now i prefer fruits more than snack food. What about you?
@pkc3000 (1268)
Dear chenpan earlier I was very fond of snack and fast foods but in the later stage I felt that snack and fast foods are very much harmful from the health point of view. Accordingly I was advised by close friends, who is also a physician not to take fast foods/snack, instead he advised me and my family to take fruits which is having rich vitamin like grasp,apple etc. It is true that taking fruits regularly helps us to keep fit, keep skin glorious . It is a good habit. pkc3000
i love both, and would eat both no questions asked, lol, but it would all depend on the mood im in, time of day and a couple other things. and well obviously what kind of fruit was offered and what kind of snack food. lol but why not combine the to and eat some fruit snacks :D haha they are candy (a snack) and made from fruit juices.. REAL FRUIT, the best kind there is haha... does that work can i do that?
For most of my youth, I ate snack foods instead of fruit. Fruit would always be a turn-off if it were offered along with snack foods. But, now that I don't really eat snack food anymore, I love fruit. And, it fills me up without filling me up with calories. Sure, depending on the occasion I would love to eat a snack, but I don't turn down fruit anymore.