Favorite type of olive?

I like all types of olives I have tried thus far, but if I had to pick a favorite, I think it would have to be the black olive. They are delicate yet have a commanding flavor. Seeing those photos in this topic makes me want to go eat a big pile of them!! What is your favorite type of olive?
@mummymo (23709)
I do not like olives at all Bethany i am afraid! If I had to say my favourite thing about Olives it would be their oil as I can find uses for that! xxx
It's okay -- not everyone likes them. My boyfriend cannot stand olives, but he also uses olive oil.
@mummymo (23709)
It would be very boring if we all liked the same things , don't you think? xxx
@Feona1962 (7529)
I like green olives, but I love the black ones..and that reminds me...I was going to buy some at the store and forgot..
What a pity! I'll bet you won't forget next time now, though! ;)
@heart143 (1204)
I'll go for the black olives too. I like the taste and it gives my salads and dishes a more distinct taste. The black color gives a nice contrast to the other colors of vegetables and ingridients in my cookings.
It certainly does look nice and add good contrast.
I don't think I really care for black olives. I know I can't get enough of the green ones. I buy them in the larger jar. I don't even know what meals they can go in. I eat them out of the jar as a snack. My mother loves black ones as well as my daughter.
Green ones are great too! Like I said, I don't discriminate! :)
@mrpippo (756)
i like the black wrinkled ones that look like prunes the best..
Are those the really salty and strong-flavored ones which usually have a pit? They are good too! Mm I really want some olives now but I don't think I have any in the house at the moment...
@Marcola (2776)
I only like them when they're covered with mayonaise, sour cream, cheese or something to conceal the flavor. I can't stand to eat them by themselves, but if they're in a taco or pizza, I can eat them.