Have you made it yet?

@lilybug (21148)
I am barely short of making payout for this month. It will be the first month that I have made payout in 1 months time. Have you made it yet this month?
@paid2write (5202)
I joined exactly one month ago and I got to minimum payout today, so I am really pleased with my progress. I don't know if I will be able to do it every month, it depends on my other comitments, but even if I earn less than $10 a month at myLot, I will be happy because earning money has never been so much fun.
@Chey1970 (1193)
This month will be my first time in reaching payout. Which I am pleased with. I had reached the payout amount yesterday. It took me almost 3 months to do, but I work at a slower pace then some. I feel like it's an accomplishment on my part. And I have no complaints on the amount of time it took me to reach.
@diillu (5128)
Waow, best of luck for your next payout. Well, for me I'm kind of like old member here. I'm already here for one year and I'm totally enjoying my time here. I totally love spending my time here. I just made out my third payout last time so it's like my balance is just starting to increase from the minimum payout. I think it will take me around more than one or two months to make the payout. I'm totally enjoying my time here. Let's enjoy. and Best of Luck.
@ersmommy1 (12600)
Yes I made it. But just barely. + .23 lol. Better than not I guess. Good that this is only your 1st time. Don't forget, sometimes other things do take priority over mylot. Don't be too hard on yourself.
well at the rate i'm moving might make it,but the end of next month,did alot on her yesterday and make a whole .66 cents,so if i keep a good rate might make my goal next month.well good luck.
@foxyfire33 (10009)
I technically made payout roughly two weeks ago but that was counting my carry over earnings from January and February. Right now I am just under $10 for March only. At the rate I'm going I'll be over $10 when earning update again tomorrow. I'm really glad the pay scale changed again. It had been practically impossible for me to reach payout every month like I used to be able to do and I was spending just as much time here. Now it seems more like it was when I started.
@Bethany1202 (3433)
I have been a member of this site for about a month now and am only at $5.34. However I have made quite a few posts today so it will probably be at about $7 or more tomorrow when the statistics are updated. If I logged on each and every day and made at least a few posts I think I would have reached beyond payout by now, but sometimes I am not very chatty or talkative and really have nothing to say, so I don't post when I feel like that. Unfortunately, it seems to happen a few days a week. A few other days a week I am so tired from working long hours I just want to relax in bed with my boyfriend snuggling or watching TV, or go out to dinner and come home to crash out. Maybe I should try an experiment and try logging on every day for a whole week and try to post as much as I can (with quality responses still) and see how much I earn. Maybe then I will be encouraged to post a bit more. :)