What's the most stupid thing that your dog ever did?

@rhane7315 (5673)
If I don't love my dog that much maybe i could've just killed her right away when I found out that she nearly destroys my laptop. My father gave me this laptop last May 2007 and I value this so much. 4 or 5 months later, there was a typhoon so I just played mmorpg that time and because i see my poor dog soaking wet outside, I let her come inside to our house. I leave her in our sala with my laptop on table because I need to get something upstairs. When I came back, i was so shocked on what she did to my laptop. She chews some of my keyboard letters like a candy. I was so freakin' mad at her that I even shouted at her because of what she did. But all she did was to look at me and hide away from me because she knows that I'm really mad at her.
@diillu (5128)
That was really something. If I were you then I think I would have gone crazy totally. As to talk about the stupidiest thing that my dog ever did then it would be like uhm.. yes it would be one time when my dod chewed up my one of the favourite shoes that I bought with my hard worked earned money. I was like crying my heart out seeing my just bought shoe in pieces. I was really mad at it but just like you did, I couldn't do anything. I just punished it by not giving it the dinner.
@rhane7315 (5673)
glad my father didn't get mad at me when i tell him about what happened. aside from chewing my keyboard letters like a candy, it looks like she want to say that it is the best food that she have ever tasted
@quatelmon (955)
OMG!!! My dog did the EXACT same thing to my laptop!!! ROFL. It was my work laptop, so it was pretty darn terrible to explain that expense of getting it fixed. LOL. I was so angry at my dog, because I couldn't use my laptop for a while. That's so funny that someone elses dog did that.