FOOD

WHAT IS your BEST WAY TO EAT FRENCH FRIES? LIKE WITH WHAT ?
With my fingers :)
@blogger1 (61)
The best way to eat french fries is don't. It is deep fried in triglycerides which simultaneously increases LDL(bad cholesterol) and lowers HDL(good cholesterol). The notorious double whammy. Really bad for the heart. Eat sparingly I say.
Here in india tomoto sauce and chilli sause is the most favourate to eat with any dishes. I like these because they were pretained with a great taste. If you try it definitely u became an addict to this indian sauces. .
Here in Virgina apparently the popular way to eat french fries is to dip them in a frosty from Wendys. I've tried it and it just tastes like ice cream and french fries. Not my thing. I'm personally going to have to go with either ranch or honey mustard dippin'
With some good old fashion ice cream and it taste great.
@lesnan (538)
Blue Cheese dressing or BBQ Sauce!!!
@jaypul (185)
My favorite way to eat french fries is with mayonnaise. I also like to dip french fries is ranch dressing.
Sweet and sour sauce from MC Donalds.
@asa010 (1129)
eat it with cheese...i like it
@ram_ravi (406)
I will eat with sauce or else chatni.
@pcruz77 (452)
• Guam
I love t eat fries a bunch with not too much salt, best taht way...especailly if it's McD's fries, fresh from the fryer.
@dellion (6706)
Eat with chili........thats my favourite.