How many times have you been paid from Hurraz?

The site used to be Reader's Paid but they've change their name to Hurraz awhile back. I wasn't really active on the site untill just this last month and I made the payout for this month. So I'm curious to know if you've been paid and how many times. This will be my first and I'm very excited because it's my first 40.00 from them. Their minimum cashout went from 50.00 to 40, and now they are trying to lower it to 30.00. I think it's a great site, you can get paid by clicking on the offers, by doing the offers and from your referrals daily work. You also get 1.00 per referral but they do have to be active for a bit, and all they have to do is click on the ads. What has been your experience on the site? They also say they payout at the 20th, it is past the 20th so I'd like to know around when did you get paid. Thanks:)
It just accepts applications from USA and Canada, so I will never get paid from that site:(
I'm sorry to hear that. Actually they state that they accept members from from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and UK. Where are you from?
@oneidmnster (1389)
I've been a member of Hurraz for quite awhile.I've been paid once to my Paypal account for $50.It took a good while but it's easy and free,so I'll stick with it.Like any other program,if you can get some referrals,you can get paid faster.
That's great to hear you've been paid. You are right, it does take awhile, shouldn't take too long if you do some offers but it would be quicker to reach payout with some more referrals. Did you get paid right around the 20th or a little while after, do you remember?