men are like..... (agree or disagree)

@roniroxas (10576)
1. Men are like ..Laxatives ..... They irritate the crap out of you. 2. Men are like.Bananas . The older they get, the less firm they are. 3. Men are like Weather . Nothing can be done to change them. 4. Men are like ....Blenders You need One, but you're not quite sure why. 5. Men are like ....Chocolate Bars .... Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips. 6. Men are like ...Commercials ..... You can't believe a word they say. 7. Men are like Department Stores .... Their clothes are always 1/2 off! 8. Men are like ..... .Government Bonds .... They take soooooooo long to mature. 9. Men are like .....Mascara . They usually run at the first sign of emotion. 10. Men are like Popcorn .. They satisfy you, but only for a little while. 11. Men are like Snowstorms .... You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long it will last. 12. Men are like ........ Lava Lamps ... Fun to look at, but not very bright. 13. Men are like Parking Spots All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped. how many of this do you think is true? do you agree on tjis or not..... well i hope you had fun reading this i got this from my friend and i had fun reading it.
@johndur (3049)
• Pasig, Philippines
those are good one's,im sure some of it were true since most men like me are also like that.lol
@roniroxas (10576)
what a great sport you are john. i think it is in a case to case basis... though i really have fun reading it and i had fun commenting on those responses. thanks for the response pal
@johndur (3049)
• Pasig, Philippines
anytime buddy!
LOL....i don't think i want to touch this one :) Can't live with em',but ya can't live without em' :) That is cute....i bet they got some for us...what'cha ya think :)
@roniroxas (10576)
yes i know there is something out ther for us and i am sure guys will exagerate it and it maybe up to twenty or more...lol. thanks for the response rose
@roniroxas (10576)
hi again cherokee check this one out http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1464276.aspx it is not about womens attitude but about what not to give a woman it is cute too.
@secretbear (19466)
i've read that somewhere before too roni. i just can't remember where. maybe a text message. but that's really funny. i would agree to the part where men are like commercials, government bonds, lava lamps, and parking spots. i'm not saying that all these true for all guys, maybe in general yes, but not all. (just in case some guys are reading this. ^__^) i know guys also have the same kind of jokes for women. i have read that too before. and the jokes balances this one.
@roniroxas (10576)
i just wish a guy would response to this one. so we can read what he would say about it. i havent read something about women but read about what you cant give women as gift. i paste the link up there on the first one who response. thanks for the response
I agree with #3 and #8, the rest are funny and true in some cases.
@roniroxas (10576)
yes, actually all are funny... funny because it is quite true in a way. i had a good laugh when i got that from my email. it made my day. thanks for the response and welcome to mylot. happy posting
@steney (1418)
Most of them are true! There's no arguing about it. I'm sold! lol I"m sure the only ones who wouldn't agree are the men.
@roniroxas (10576)
most of my guy friends does not agree. or maybe they agree but nopt vocally. lol. i wish a guy would response to this discussion of mine so we can see or we can read what are their reactions. thanks for the response
@kellys3ps (3728)
Those are hilarious!
@roniroxas (10576)
yes those are hilarious. you want to know what more hilarious? i send that to all my guy friends and they emailed me back saying THAT IS NOT TRUE lol. i know it is true they are just denying it. lol. anyways i did have a great time sending it to them. lol. thanks for the response