What Kind of Orange Juice Do You Like?

@omupas (1243)
While I was having breakfast this morning, I got to thinking about all the different varieties of orange juice available at the grocery store. From no pulp, to country style high pulp. My favorite is fresh squeezed orange juice, but when I buy the half gallon cartons at the store I like buying the kinds with a lot of pulp. What about you? What type of orange juice do you like to drink?
I like the kind with pulp too but not too much. I also like the tropicana brand. sometimes wal-mart has the store brand kind and its really good, too.
@omupas (1243)
The tropicana brand is the kind I tend to buy most from the store. But when another brand is on sale, you can't beat a good deal :)
Yeah, you right about that...you can never beat a good sale...
I think that I like to drink orange juice with out the pulp. I think when it has all the pulp you can not enjoy it so much. It seems like when it has all the pulp it really does not quench my thirst.
@omupas (1243)
I could see how a thick pulpy orange juice might not quench the thirst if you are drinking it to quench thirst. I typically only drink orange juice during breakfast or if I'm not feeling well. When I'm really thirsty I usually opt for a tall glass of ice water or gatorade if I have any available.
I have no preference. I can drink it with or without pulp. But what kills me are those people who hate pulp. They would rather just eat an orange I guess. Well, if you give it to me, I will drink my orange just the same thank you very much lol.
@omupas (1243)
I will also drink it either way, but I do definitely prefer it with pulp.
@Browisn (782)
I usually get the Tropicana with some pulp and that's a compromise because ny wife likes it with no pulp and I would prefer lots of pulp. But Orange juice has becoe to expenseive to try and please everyone. I used to buy the other brands but, now they have all switched from fresh squeezed to made from concentrate. You have to read the labels very carefully now to know what you are getting.
@Thoroughrob (11771)
I can't stand the pulp in mine. I buy the No Pulp.
@writersedge (22579)
Due to such a dark winter that we had, I like buying the orange juice with calcium and vit D added. It also seems to have less acid in it. Otherwise, I need to drink four glasses of milk a day. That's a lot of milk and the price has really shot up. Take care