Cats and dogs

@Pose123 (21667)
People have lots of different pets but cats and dogs are the most common. I have two cats and find that they can be, not only excellent company, but being around pets helps a person feel younger and has other health benefits as well. I don't have a dog right now, but have in the past. I love dogs and they know it when I go where they are. It's rather strange because when I was younger, I was scared of dogs. I really don't know when I got over the fear, but I just realized one day that I no longer had any fear of them. Do any of you have cat or dog stories that you would like to share, also how your pet helps you lead a fuller life.
@Mirita (2668)
I have two dogs and one cat. I adore my animals since to me they offer unconditional love and they even have the ability to make you forget about your troubles. My cat loves to stay outside in the spring and summer ,but hates the winter so she goes inside because is hard for her to handle the cold weather. I have an older female labrador retriever who has been a wonderful companion for 12 years now. We have a mixed breed who I rescued from a shelter and he is the most loyal animal that I have seen in my life. To me animals are a very important part of my life and they bring so much happiness to a family.
@Pose123 (21667)
Hi Mirita, Thank you for responding. I feel like you that my pets are very helpful, As you say, they do help you to forget your problems, and they bring much happiness into life. Blessings.
My Nemo likes to talk. He tells me about his day, he tattletales when one of the other cats does something that they shouldn't be doing. When he gets agitated or gets his feelings hurt, he tells the whole house, and he wants attention and if he doesnt get it, he lets everyone know how upset he is. Its comical.. that must be why his name is Nemo.
@Pose123 (21667)
Hi enchanted, Thank you for responding. Pets are so much fun. I talk to my cats all the time. Blessings.