What is the most spontaneous thing you have ever done?

@nelly5 (1425)
Are you a spontaneous person? Do you like to just get up and go do something without any notice or would you prefer to have everything planned out? If you are a spontaneous person, what is the most spontaneous thing you have ever done??
I am more of a planner but my husband is a lets go do it kind of guy. He is usually getting us to go somewhere out of the blue at least twice a year sometimes more. One time we had plans to go to Branson, mo. which is a two hour drive. We were taking a friend of mine on the trip. My hubby calls up and says where have you always wanted to go that is with in one driving day away. I said New Orleans. He calls back an hour later and says get ready we are going to New Orleans. Another time. My dad came and picked up the kids for a weekend visit. My husband and I are headed out to eat and we start talking about how nice it would be to go to FL. well he calls my dad to see if he will keep the kids and extra day and off to Pensacola Fl. we go. Sometimes he will come home on a Friday night after work and say pack the bags we are taking the kids away for the weekend. I love that about him. we balance each other out. I get to plan a good vacation once a year and he gets to surprise me with spontaneity.
Started my own landscape business when I had no money equipment or customers. I still run it today.
wow that is awesome. Way to go. I am glad that worked out for you. I bet it was scary but sounds like it was worth it.
@nelly5 (1425)
I think I am both, sometimes I have to have things planned because I have three children to consider, other times I am spontaneous and will just get up and go do something..but never anything like a trip out of the blue, heck we have never even taken a planned family vacation..lol Thanks for the post. Have a great day!
@wolfie34 (26881)
I am not a good flier and I don't like flying, I have flown before but always with someone. Well I went into the travel agents one day last year and I booked up a 2 week holiday in Rhodes for myself, that was very spontaneous for me, I told the woman to take my credit card before I changed my mind! I was scared of getting on a plane on my own but I did it! And I would do it again, I guess it's the fear that stops us doing things!
@nelly5 (1425)
Yes, I believe you are correct, sometimes it is the fear that keeps us from doing things. But unfortunately for some it is simply money that keeps us from doing things. I also, don't know how well I would do flying on a plane to go somewhere. I have only flown once and that was on a small 4 seater plane that my father was flying..I trusted my life in his hands, now I don't know about flying in a big plane..lol That is cool that you just picked up and went on a vacation like that, and even on a plane..good for you and way to face your fears directly on. Thanks for the post. Have a wonderful day!