I love strawberry milkshakes?

I really like the strawberry kind? What is your favorite? Do you like it from Steak and Shake?
I like vanilla milkshakes.Especially the ones from McDonalds.
O yea, I heard that they are pretty good. I used to eat the ones from Burger King all the time you know!!!
For me they are really filling but good.I could have a shake instead of a meal.
@Darkwing (21590)
I prefer banana milkshake and I buy it at Uncle Sam's which is the best burger bar in England. Their burgers are big, and on wheatmeal buns, and the milkshakes are really thick and cold. I love them. Brightest Blessings.
I have never tried a banana milkshake. I may have to try that one!!!
@Darkwing (21590)
Yes, do... it's yummy. I like vanilla too but not everybody sells that.
I have never heard of steak and shake hun as we dont have them in the uk or at least where i live. My fave milkshake flavour is chocolate, im a chocohollic! and my fave place to have a choccie milkshake is good old macdonalds - cant beat their milkshakes in my eyes regards lucy
O yea, that is right. I used to love burger king milkshakes. I used to get them for free when my grandmother was living and she worked there. I used to get one a lot after coming from elementary school. I miss those days.
How about chocolate peanut butter milkshake? I mix in light vanilla ice cream, fat-free/skim milk, chocolate syrup, light whipped cream, and peanut butter. That is really awesome. You should try it. Let me know what you think. This recipe is awesome. You can simply log onto the Hershey Chocolate Company's website: www.hersheys.com.
My favorite is always chocolate. Never had one from Steak and Shake. Don't know that I've ever heard of them...lol.
O thats cool. I usually like the vanilla, and strawberry!!!!
@Feona1962 (7529)
I've never heard of Steak and Shake but I do like strawberry milkshakes...I prefer vanilla though...
O yes the strawberry milkshakes and the vanilla are really good!!!!
I also love strawberry milkshakes. I love strawberry as a fruit. It is so tempting to drink, especially if its frothy. I like the one from Shakey's. If it is possible as well , I love to create my own strawberry milkshake at home. It is an all time favorite as well among my family members as well. This is only if I can find fresh strawberries in the market. Here is what I do to whip my own strawberry milkshake. I use here tall glasses and I chilled them first. I use light cream,milk,vanilla ice cream,honey, strawberry,some crushed ice and strawberry syrup. I just blend all together in the blender then pour on the chilled tall glasses, I drizzle strawberry syrup on top before serving.
Wow that is great my friend. It sounds good!!!!lol.
@jess368 (3377)
I have only been to Steak and Shake once. I dont remember what I drank there. But I do love Strawberry milkshakes, and vanilla ones aw well. I love Wendy's chocolate shake too! I have a tough time deciding which one to order when I go to a fast food restaurant that has all three!
Yea that is a hars decision!!!
@queenofarms (1665)
I had never had Steak and Shake until last Friday night. I got a chocolate shake and it was to die for. Thats the best I have ever had.
Man my favorite milkshakes are oreo milkshakes. Bananna pudding milk shakes. and I like snicker bar oreos. and I heard steak and shake is reallly good I gotta go try them sometime. Im guessing its better than grand china.
@Candee (530)
I like choc'late milk shakes more than strawberry ones. I prefer iot chilled , on rocks. Delicious..
I do not like stawberry at all. I only like my own milkshake. I mix in vanilla light ice cream, chocolate syrup, peanut butter, light whipped cream, and fat-free/skim milk. That is awesome. What do you guys think of my great idea? You can log onto the Hershey website: www.hersheys.com. Let me know what think.