Eating in or out.

@vsraovsr (734)
I like and prefer home made preparations most of the time keeping in view the health of my family. I like to experiment new recipes only If I have someday who can share them and express their views. I do prepare all that my family asks for except a few which I'm not confident of bringing out well. What about you?
@manya_pearl (1871)
Just like you, i prefer home made food. But now, i have no choice to eat out because i have no kitchen in my dorm, and i have no time to cook for myself, im just busy with my laboratory and classes, and internship schedule. I like to cook food also. I will be happy if my food that i cooked taste good and people wanna eat them all (even i cant get a portion!)... I also enjoy to cook chocolate cake and brownies. everytime i cooked it, my family always loves my cake!
@vsraovsr (734)
Even like people asking me to cook for them or ask for recipes or tips in cooking. Long back, I learnt to bake a cake in the pressure cooker and my father enjoyed it the most.
@busta1baby (1239)
i love to do both...lol
@vera5d (3958)
Sometimes I feel like cooking, sometimes i don't. it pretty much depends on what we have on hand in the house how much free time i have and who i'm cooking for.
Yea I love home made meals. For one is it a whole lot better than going out to eat all the time. I like eating home made jiffy corn bread and some good. I love to eat some good ole collard greens. But yes you have to have the yams. I like the full course meal because you know that you will get the right nutrients for the body. I would rather have more full course meals than just an ordinary BIG MAC. I get so that I can not really stand fast food.
@spoiled311 (5502)
we eat home cooked meals most of the time. but there are times when my husband would ask that we eat out, because he craves for let's say pizza or japanese food. but it really takes a lot of money in order to eat out. we can save if we eat at home, especially that we don't spend for our food at home. hehe we just live with his parents. so that is it. take care and God bless!
I love to try new recipes. I like to try new things and thankfully my family is open minded about food and appreciates my cooking. I used to love eating out but now that we are eating healthier its nice to cook at home versus eating out.