I just dont understand..

I feel quilty at times. I am only 21 I'll be 22 in early April. When I have a job I miss my kids and it seems they are ALWAYS sick or something happens and I need to get home. When I'm home my children drive me crazy! They constantly fight, argue, distroy their toys... everything. The oldest is my stepson who will be 5 in June, my oldest daughter who just turned 4 in feb. and my youngest daughter who will be 3 in may. But yet when I leave them home with somebody they always seem to be "perfect angels"!! Why is it that when mommy is home I cant get them to behave? does anybody have any ideas?? I love being a stay at home mom but it's very stressfull
@simsunil (98)
I can understand your situation as i have also two kids elder one is five and younger one is eleven months.It is very difficult to handle kids particularly in summer vacations when they r at home full day,thats why i put elder one in summer vacation camp and other activity classes and for younger one i hired one maid only for her to play .i involve my son in household activities also like folding his clothes and arranging his toys , cleaning his bike and he also is enjoying a lot doing these activities with his activity classes.
@deepti15 (1190)
I can understand your problem, even we had to leave our son with maid two years ago. Then I finally quit the job and sat at home to be with him. It's real diffcuilt to get you children behave as we don't want to be rude with them and thay take us for granted.
I could have lost my mind having two kids at 22 so your doing good. I had my first and only at 24 and that was too early for me. Kids are great at learning what works for them.
Children know how far they can push us! Now when someone else watches them they don't know their boundries. If that person lets them get by with something they will push a little more and they remember their limits with everyone. Ever used this one "Wait till your dad gets home." My children never act as bad when their dad is home as they do when he is not.