I am not a cheater for starters.

eating apples can be great - these are great to keep your teeth clean.
My ex boyfriend is right here waiting on these responses. I have him here and we are talking about the old days. We did not split on bad terms at all. He was living in a foster home and being abused and did not want me to know. Now he is sitting here asking me to let him eat the apple tree. I can't do this and he can't understand. I explained to him it's been over ten years since that was taking place. It would drive me batty to have that done now. Plus I have explained to him about my man toy. He is right here waiting to see if you agree with me or him. He feels it's ok to let him do that and leave.
@skinnychick (6907)
No no apple tree. Sorry man toy involved. You two have been done too long and time changes a lot. Besides, you aren't a cheater I know that by what you posted in my last discussion. Even if the man toy isn't that serious, it wouldn't be fair or right. Maybe he should find a new girl's tree. Sorry the woman wins this one.
Thanks so much for that. he was sitting right here reading this as you responded. We waited for so long. He said to me how do I respond back. But I said no.. Thanks again for the help.
I just had to come back to read this your so funny. Thanks again
Why thanks! :)
@jennybianca (12915)
Well, I am somewhat confused by your discussion here, so I am just going to have to see the other responses before I respond further.
@jennybianca (12915)
It is your use of terminology that is different for me that confuses me. I am not narrow minded.
@ElicBxn (60802)
I'm sure he's long gone now, since I'm just finding this discussion, but my take is to show him the door.
@carmelanirel (20979)
No way and this being 21 hours later, I hope that you didn't..Like your post says, you are not a cheater and it is wrong....
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
for me he is your past and you have now the future. It will be unfair to the future(your man toy) if you will still allow your past to be part again of your life. But if you have no man toy now maybe you can allowed him if you want coz nobody will get hurt.
@sedel1027 (17855)
Um, what?!? LOL In my book doing that would be cheating. Secondly, if you didn't want him then, why would you want him now? Kick him out of your house.