What character would you choose?

@MH4444 (2161)
What character, (television or movies, cartoons etc.) would you; or do you collect? No wrong answers here.
im a great fun of harry potter..one of my harry potter obsession is collecting those harry potter stuffs.. i had the books, cds, action figures, tshirts, bags, stickers, posters, i also love mickey mouse and i also collect those cute mickey mouse stuffed toys.
@MH4444 (2161)
I love the Harry Potter series as well. Those books are amazing! I watched an interview on the authoress and was simply amazed at her story-from rags to riches and success.
@carolbee (16241)
Elvis Presley - Mousepad that is on a wall in the computer room.
I collect anything Elvis related. He's been my idol for many years. Have a clock, dogtag, calendars, mouse pads and pillbox. Never was as fond of his movies as much as his singing. I have many cd's of Elvis also.
@MH4444 (2161)
He was a character alright. :-) Great voice definitely. Where did you find most of your collectibles? Did you get them as gifts, buy them as you find them etc.
@carolbee (16241)
All Elvis items are gifts primarily from our kids. They came from Graceland and several stores in Missouri also.
@MH4444 (2161)
That must have been a fun time for you and yours.
Kuzco from The Emperor's New Groove. It's silly I know lol. But its just a good movie, and he is a funny character.
@MH4444 (2161)
That's cool. I didn't know that character before- now I know a new one. The Disney characters are just too cute. I love that they are integrated with real people's personality quirks. Very fun. Next person....