do you always tag your response?

@jofeli (504)
Indonesia
when we are about to post response, we are always asked to tag the discussion. do you always tag it? how often? do you think that tagging is really helpful for myLotters?
@wolfie34 (26792)
I always tag my responses because I guess it's habit, I hate skipping, so I always try to think of at least one tag word which is useful to the discussion, I am not sure how helpful it is for other Mylotters and can never work out if you get paid more for tags, but I guess it's down to the individual as to whether they tag or not, I don't know why sometimes your tags are recorded in the discussion and other times they are not.
@jofeli (504)
sometimes when we want to search something, the tags come to be very useful indeed... i think that's one of the advantages. thx a lot for sharing :)
@littleone3 (2065)
I have to admit i dont always tag them but the majority of the time i will. Dont know if it is useful or not.
@ruby222 (4848)
I usually tag mine...i only give them one tag tho...maybe its better to give more...any one know the answer??
If my response is legthly then I will usually tag it. I do not enjoy tagging my replies whatsoever so when I am feeling a little lazy then I tend to not tag my replies. But say, 98% pf the time my replies are tagged. I think it helps put the algorhythm in your favor and thusly you get paid a little more if you are a "fully active member"
I think I tag about 50% of my responses. If I can think of a tag(s), I will do so. mylot sets it up for more detailed classification of discussions. For example, one starts a discussion on Vista. There will be lots of discussions under Vista. Then people tag their discussions to "Vista upgrade", "Vista problem", "Vista compatibility", etc. These tags make discussions easier for retrieval.
I count how many tags a discussion has and if it has five than I don't. I have heard that mylot only allows five tags on a discussion. I don't know how true that is but that is how I determine whether I am going to tag a response or not.