You think that they are crazy..

So we all have run into all kinds of people. What would someone have to do. That would make you think they were crazy? I find that if someone is answering themselves back. That That I need to be concerned about moving away from them. People can talk to themselves... But please don't answer your self like it's two people talking. What is your story?
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
Well I do not answer myself, but I can be pretty weird. So I will say that anyone who is worse off than me, hast to be crazy, LOL.
I have to laugh at that. I am so off the wall at times. I have to join you.
@carmelanirel (20979)
I just told someone that I remember one thing that concerned me before moving out of the city and that was when my 2 older kids were 1 and 3. We were sitting on the front porch when this guy was walking down the sidewalk and stopped right in front of the house.Then he turned around and looked like he was arguing with someone behind him..Except, there was no one..I took my kids inside until he left..That is very scary..
Now that man would have caused me to stay inside my house.
@queenofarms (1665)
Having a conversation with yourself is very strange. I have seen people doing this in restuarants and while shopping. I get out dodge as fast as I can. They scare me.
@skinnychick (6907)
People who come up and babble to you about nonsense stuff and you don't even know them. The other option is people who move their hands in front of their face and watching it move in slow motion...these people are probably more stoned than crazy but what do I know. :)
@sophialin (2678)
those people be clinging to something excessively make me a bit of scared.it's normal to be crazy about something,but if someone shows extreme craze,i tend to be away from them.i always perfer calm people.
@winterose (39921)
well since I am trained in that field it is not the same for me as you, but that is a good one, but bear in mind the person may not be crazy just drunk, it happens a lot with drunken people to talk and answer themselves and the next day they do not remember a thing