Guilty Pleasures.... Have any?

Netherlands
When it comes to music, I know that my boyfriend and I both have CDs hidden that we don't want anyone to know we have or enjoy. It is funny because as confident as we both are we certainly don't want to be caught dead with these albums. (One of his is the Eurythmics.... he'd kill me if he knew I posted that.)
@bhbirdie6 (1771)
Mylot is my guilty pleasure. My friends and family would think I was crazy if they knew how much time I spend on here. Especially with referrals... they'd think I was some crazy spammer person. Which is why none of my friends and family have received referral invites.
• Netherlands
Yeah I used old emails that were sitting in my address book from who knows when and sent them invites. Since I can not remember who they are it is a safe bet tht they were not people I talked to much. :) I would never send my immediate friends and famiy invites as they would likely become irritated with me.
• Netherlands
Yeah I used old emails that were sitting in my address book from who knows when and sent them invites. Since I can not remember who they are it is a safe bet tht they were not people I talked to much.:) I would never send my immediate friends and famiy invites as they would likely become irritated with me.
@univermal (104)
whts so hidy about Eurythmics ??
• Netherlands
He thinks that Eurythmics are terrible, but for some reason he loves that album. He hides it in the bottom of the closet. The only reason I know about this one is I caught him listening to it and he got very embarassed.
sounds halloweenicly wierd ....
@myklj999 (16900)
For me, it'd be the first Dixie Chicks CD. I'm a rock 'n' roller from years ago; sing in a hard rock/metal band. If anyone caught me listening to it I'd never be able to live it down.
• Netherlands
Yup that there is a certified Guilty Pleasure! That is alright though I know of a few "rocker" men that are hiding things far worse than that. One has a Wynonna CD and the other has Debbie Gibson.... So it's alright!
Hmm I have a few CDs I might be embarrassed for people to find... The Spice Girls for one. I know! They are so awful. But they are so awful it's fun. New Kids on the Block. Old School but embarrassing. And Nosferatu - even goth friends make fun of that one.