Do you enjoy wathing TV bloopers?

@tjades (3592)
Jamaica
I always enjoy seeing the movie bloopers. It makes me feel that much fonder and appreciative of the actors as they mess up and have to do take after take, some times even making fun of each other. Do you enjoy bloopers as well? Why/why not?
Yeah sometimes they are really funny i like to watch the blooper shows when they come on. It would be hard to keep a straight face in some of the soapie dramas we have on TV the story plots are always very bizarre or shocking. I think it would be funny reading through the scripts. I like the live bloopers too because they are some of the funniest because they were filmed in real time and couldn't fix anything or do a retake.
@tjades (3592)
• Jamaica
They really brighten our lives dont they. It does a give a behind the scene glimpse of what really takes place there and it so much fun to watch. I wont do what your name says. Thanks for sharing.
@MGjhaud (20672)
I've tried waking up myself from a very sleepy mood. What I did was I turned to youtube for a while searching for something to watch just to divert my mind from jumping on top of my bed yet. So I found a scene from one of my favorite tv series -- Alias and saw Jennifer on the screen. I tried watching it and then watch the entire bloopers of Alias available in youtube. I also watch other bloopers of celebrities which reall woke me up. So I guess it's a good medicine to wake up when you're very sleepy.
@tjades (3592)
• Jamaica
I like that one MGjhaud. They really make some form of a good medicine as they set the body in pure enjoyment mode.
TV bloopers are pretty cool, plus at times you get to see the normal side of the actor of not acting.
@tjades (3592)
• Jamaica
Thats one reason I love them so much. Thanks for sharing Friend. (lol)