mylot question about time

@jhl930 (3606)
I was just wondering something...I have heard that on mylot they stop counting what you do after midnight and I was just wondering if that is true...does anyone know for sure if that is true or not...have you ever noticed if it is true...I mean I woudl think they count it until they update the earnings or cose to time for htem to anyways..what do you think...do you think that that is true or not... JHL930
@lilaclady (28270)
I have never heard this, I think that may be wrong, as it is midnight at different times in different countries, I think most of the counting would probably be done by computer anyway, i think maybe someone has picked up something there and misunderstood it...I think you will be ok, one thing i have learnt about Mylot they are fair and honest...
Exactly, how could they manage to stop everything after midnight when all the time zones are different, and when would they start it back up again anyway? I've never heard this. I've posted well after midnight here in my time zone on mylot and have always received credit for everything I've posted. Where did you hear this from anyway??
@Bethany1202 (3434)
I certainly don't think they stop "counting" your posts after midnight, but I do believe the earnings are only updated every 24 hours. This may be causing you some confusing.
I don't know the answer to this question but I sure will be checking periodically to find out. How would you know unless they were to tell you anyway?
@itsmepinky (1302)
I think there is some kind of a misunderstanding here. I dont think this is true , coz i am being paid for all the activities that i am doing here. I hope its not true.
@Feona1962 (7529)
I'm not sure..I do most of my Mylotting after midnight..and I think I am getting paid for it..I sure hope so..but I don't know for sure...
I haven't heard such a thing yet, but I hope it's not true.
@miller1978 (1104)
I don't think this is true. There are so many different time zones that we wouldn't know which midnight they would be using and they wouldn't have so much activity from people here on myLot. I have never noticed if it's true or not either and there has been nights (like tonight) when I am on the computer way past midnight my time.
@ltmoon (1008)
Don't confuse yourself. A new day starts at midnight CST. They update earnings around six or seven in the morning CST. That update is for the previous day - 00:00.01 to 23:59.59. Things you do on myLot between midnight and the update are included in the next day's update.