Do you love to eat banana?

Singapore
Yes, I love it because it have a lot vitamins... How's about you?
@s2a2n2 (1732)
yes i do
@balasri (26554)
I take bananas regularly. Because of their impressive potassium content, bananas are highly recommended by doctors for patients whose potassium is low. One large banana, about 9 inches in length, packs 602 mg of potassium and only carries 140 calories. That same large banana even has 2 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber. No wonder the banana was considered an important food to boost the health of malnourished children! Those reducing sodium in their diets can't go wrong with a banana with its mere 2 mgs of sodium. For the carbohydrate counters there are 36 grams of carbs in a large banana. Vitamins and minerals are abundant in the banana, offering 123 I.U. of vitamin A for the large size. A full range of B vitamins are present with .07 mg of Thiamine, .15 mg of Riboflavin, .82 mg Niacin, .88 mg vitamin B6, and 29 mcg of Folic Acid. There are even 13.8 mg of vitamin C. On the mineral scale Calcium counts in at 9.2 mg, Magnesium 44.1 mg, with trace amounts of iron and zinc.
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hi there... I'd like to eat bananas, but for some reason the bananas dont agree with me, everytime I try to eat one, I end up getting a sore stomach, so I leave them to my husband and daughter, they love them...
@aenasao (129)
yeah,absolutely,firstly,as what you said,banana contains many vitanins and other nutrient factors.Secondly,it's tasty.Thirdly,it's easy to eat,i just need to peel the banana skin very easy.
You know what, I don't really pay attention to bananas before not until my grandfather was sick. He was advised by his doctor to eat a lot of it because he needs lots of potassium- which is present in bananas. Potassium is good for our body especially the brain. My mom, always buys bananas nowadays, i love it shake with milk . Stay healthy.
Yes, I love it, too...as it is rich in potassium.
@p_vadla (1687)
And sometimes I eat bananas using knife and fork for fun!
@p_vadla (1687)
There is an old advice that we have to eat whatever fruits available in a particular season. We have to continue to eat like this throughout the year.I do follow this advice most of the times including eating bananas.