What would you do if you have a million dollars today?

Malaysia
I often have this question in my mind. What would I do if I have a million dollars today? Not that a million dollars is a lot considering there are lots of billionaires. Still, if you have a million dollars today, what would you do? Come, let us know.
@anirc750310 (3424)
I would spend them all! Nothing more!
Gee, wouldn't you save aside a portion. You can use it as investment to generate more? Or buy up some businesses and let others work for you to earn more income.
invest -spend some times.!
well ,if i have million dollars i will do these thing i never thought before i will do it one by one !until i'm tire ! lol
It won't take long to spend all of it very fast. Considering the inflation rates today and prices of things keep rocketing.
@tigerdragon (4297)
if i have an million dollars then i would invest in in a business where it will grow then roll over the interest until i get a bigger compounding interest and live life on interests alone and that would beat inflation.
@eagle_f15 (2054)
1 Million in my account today eh? 1 - tithe it 2 - pay off our apartment loan. 3 - set aside a lum sum for pregnancy stage and delivery cost. 4 - invest in a landed house property. 5 - give my siblings a sum each. 6 - go to USA Disneyland and Europe for honeymoon holiday 7 - buy myself a brandnew Perodua Viva metallic siver 8 - buy Icook 24cm stockpot stemaer which cost RM790 9 - buy Nancy Drew Flashlight Edition storybook whole series 1 - 56
@Grandmaof2 (7604)
I'd go buy myself a cute little doll house only big enough for me to live in and in the same city my daughter and grandchildren live in and I would live my last days a happy woman!!! Oh Thank You for the dreeam hon.