There is something in life who disappoint you?

Romania
There is something in life who disappoint you : people, animals, aliens, cars, computers, anything?
@teison2 (5927)
• Norway
My body dissapoints me. I'd like a better health to be able to do whatever I want to.
I am sorry to hear this but I wish you the best and more health!
@teison2 (5927)
• Norway
Thank you
@balasri (26577)
The chances of getting disappointed with anything is getting reduced nowadays for me as the expectations from these are also getting lesser and lesser nowadays knowing the qualities, especially of the people.
@balasri (26577)
Thanks.
@checapricorn (16076)
boss who are inconsistent!!! just disappoint me so much!!
I guess they are much more annoying then disappointing! thanks you!
@bishu_sinha (1460)
And lover who may be change color in any time.
I guess in life people disappoint us most and painfully I can say. thanks for your response!
@chiyosan (29393)
There is always something we will be disappointed about. We can never do away with that.. people who betrays us, friends who leave us, lovers who cheat... intermittent internet connections, weather, the transportation.... everything can be disappointing in our day to day living.. IF we let them disappoint us. I guess it is how we live our lives that makes the difference.
if we left them disappoint us! you are right. and internet connection? cute!
@rhane7315 (5678)
my mother disappoints me most of the time. she likes to make promises but she's the one who always breaks promises
you have to accept this.it is not a pleasure to deal with such thing but you have to! take care and thanks for responding!