Quitting take 2!

@LouRhi (1502)
Australia
So March 17 was supposed to be my quit date, well it was, for about a week. Then for some reason I thought I would have a cigarette. I didn't really like it which made me happy. For some reason though I kept trying them to see whether I really didn't like them still. After a bit I realised that I was really enjoying the whole being a smoker again. So that meant I was no longer a quitter, which made me sad as I really enjoyed saying I was a quitter. Anyway I am going back to quitting. I just had my last smoke about an hour ago. I am now off to brush my teeth and go to bed. When I wake up in the morning I will be a quitter again, it will be nearly 8 hours without a smoke and I can go back to feeling good about myself. I have made a few posts about my quitting and would like to thank all the myLotters that gave me support. I know there are a few of you out there who are also on the road to being a quitter, so stop by and let me know how you are going ~may in every way this be a special day~
@tjades (3594)
• Jamaica
The aim of the game is to be willing to get back up againand you have that covered it would seem. Your next task now is to stay away for longer. Hope it works this time. I'll pray you up on that one. (lol)
@LouRhi (1502)
Thank you for your encouraging kind words and prayers, they really do make a difference.
@bbsr13 (4199)
Hello,LouRhi! When you have given up habit of smoking why do you try one again.if you will try for one in this way i am sure you won't be successful in your mission.so quit means quit for ever.Yes,of course, i am a smoker and have no intention to quit it because it has been with me for the last 50 years.well done,you are going to conquer over your desire.so i congratulate you.all the best.thank you.
@LouRhi (1502)
I don't know why bbsr, stupid wasn't it? I have learnt my lesson now though. I wish I could say that I had been smoking for as long as you as then I would not feel obliged to quit. I really do feel at times that it is an obligation not to smoke. Most people look down on smokers as it is seen as a form of weakness, maybe it is, I guess saying no isn't always easy. Thanks for your comments and support