Do you like the rain?

Romania
Do you feel sometimes need to be outside in the rain? I mean if it is a summer rain not an autumn rain or even spring rain. It can be refreshing a warm summer rain! Don't you thing? Sometimes the rain remember of a specific person from my life so .... What about you ?
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
I do not feel the need to be outside in the rain. A light shower on a summers day may be a bit refreshing, but normally I do not like getting wet by rain. i like to sit under a roof and watch it though
I know.If it is cold a rain only makes you colder but if it is a hot summer rain?
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
I like to stay out of the rain even on a summers day - except for on a rare occation.
@stvasile (7317)
Sometimes a rain on a very hot day is welcomed. It reminds me of a girl I once liked that loved to get wet in the rain...
or swimming in the sea when raining, ha?
@stvasile (7317)
Not quite... I can't swim...
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hi there... I love the rain, I like to play sports in the rain too, I feel playing sports in the rain, makes you play harder. Its good anyway, especially for our gardens, trees, lawn and flowers. Great for people who are tank water supply as well. The rains quiet relaxing to listen too. It can also get me in the creative mode or grabing a great book and reading. Have neat day...
you know the saying: when rains there are 2 things to do:one- count money and two-make children so...you know
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hi. I cant say I have heard that saying lol, but hey whos to say that idea is'nt creative. Thanks for response back...
@paid2write (5202)
Yes the rain can be refreshing and pleasant to be out in. I don't mind it at any time of the year, as long as I am wearing waterproofs and don't get too wet. I like to watch the rain come down when it is a really heavy downfall, and I am inside or under shelter. I don't know why some people object so much to rain, we would not survive without it.
it is very need it some time. Thanks for your response!
yes. wonderful. I like the peom.
@naseefu (1607)
I love the rain.Swimming in the rain with friends is very interesting.Do you ever drived a two wheeler in the rain without rain coat? It also very fantastic.The driving of cars is also I like too much through the rain.Thanks
if you mean bicycle yes I drove it on the rainy weather. thanks for answering!
I really love rain very much!! It is so refreashing !!
sometimes, when is too long could be irritating!
@sdaimei (56)
A refreshing rain reminds me of my hometown and the childhood I spend there. The place I am living now is very dry. You can't see a drop of rain in a month often. In my hometown it is totally differnt. I remember there would at least a raining day in a three-day period. In summer I mean. When the typhoon season came, I just could not tell how much rain you will get. Rain can be any time and will last for over 3 days a time. I miss the raining day I had. I miss my childhood. But my wife hates rain. She is a local where I am now in. She couldnt believe herself when she was at my hometown last year.
rain makes people think to a lot different things!
@savelife (516)
sometime i always look outside and watch the rain falls down.. and wished that i can get wet to refresh myslf from summer's heat...well i'm afraid to get sick hahaha
oh, sometimes running in the rain is the most exciting way to spend an afternoon.It refresh you!
@suspenseful (40316)
You have not had Winnipeg, Manitoba rain or you would never say that you like the rain. It comes from all directions and if it were possible, it would come from below. I think God made the rain in Winnipeg come from all directions to remind people how it was at the Great Deluge. Now showers are a different thing, and they are refreshing and I have no remembrance of a specific person because I lived in Vancouver, British Columbia where it rained all the time.