What is the nastiest thing someone has done to you?

I was at my mother house and my brother was pissed. He drank some root bear soda that my sister bought. The nasty one I told you about. There was nothing wrong with the soda. Then it was some how gone for that day. Then there was another root beer in the fridge. he drank from this one. When he drank it he knew something was wrong with it. He asked my mother if she had tasted it and she said no. She hates root beer. He looked in the bottle to find my sister left her chewing gum in the soda. He is very pissed and I was too. But I thought he knew not to touch her stuff. She did this before and I saw it. She is just nasty to the core. The sad part is she buys food for herself and no one can touch it. But she steady eat up what my brother and mother buy. My brother buys soda for the house all the time. He is still very hot at this. I know you have had your share of nasty. Lets all vent this one out.
My ex boy friend kick me away when i came to see him when i was pregnant. Its a long story.. i wish i can forget about it.
Boy is that ever wrong... My friend was kicked down the stairs and bleech tossed in her face. The father of this child she was carrying won full custody of him.
I already gave birth to my lovely daughter, she's already 3 and never see her dad. Im not sure if he deserve to be called daddy. Our life just goes on, like nothing happen =) like my mom said, just be STRONG.
@callarse1 (4793)
That's just nasty. How about people who get so drunk they piss in their bottles? That is so nasty! I would never do that, but I've seen people do it....yuck. How about those people who drink out of the bottle and put it back in the refrigerator? Nasty, too. Basically there are a lot of nasty things I've seen people do. Pablo
I have to agree with you this would count as nasty.
@queenofarms (1665)
My son in-law does basically the same thing. He will buy a 2 liter and drink straight from it. Or he will buy cookies or cakes and he will lick everyone of them so ones will eat them.
@winterose (39922)
my son had behavior problems when he was in his early 20's I was sleeping and he came home, I left the hamburger meat out in a plate waiting for him to come home and he came home saw it came into the room with it and through it right in my face, and woke me up, he was mad I left it out the fridge but I did that so that he would know he had to fry it up for himself, and it wasn't out long.