What are your views?

Now being that most of us have a ton of emails to respond to. Which I have been trying to do every night. Which I have been doing well at. I am still backed up weeks. There is absolutely no way to completely get to all these response while being active on this site. If I were to stop responding after I gave best response...would I be wrong? I welcome all and any response. Good,bad,and in between. I will promise not to be angry as I asked for your views. I am going to say this while I have the chance. I will not be responding back to any response once I choose best response. I feel mylot should have made that part more clear. I figure best response means just that. What I thought was the best. Which would also mean I am done with that post. We have posts that are never deleted and they go on for years to be responded to. They should remove best response or the old azz post. Thanks very much for you views.
@chrislotz (8203)
My view on this is this - I still respond to discussions that have been marked best response because I would run out of discussions to respond to otherwise. I am always 3 months or so behind in my emails so I would think that most of them have been resolved and I would have nothing to respond to. I think it is a good thing to respond to an old discussion because it brings the discussion to the top of the list and so it gets more exposure and more responses and then it earns the discussionier more money. So what is wrong witht that? And nobody said you have to comment on all of your responses, I don't. If I have no more to add to it I don't just say thanks, that is against the guidelines. This is only my opinion and if I have now responded to one of your discussions that is resolved I am sorry. Seeing as this discussion is 3 months old I am sure I have.
@chrislotz (8203)
Besides I couldn't see from my email if this response was resolved because it doesn't give us that option when we respond from our emails. I can see now that I have posted my response so I am sorry if I have upset your way of working the site, my friend.
@carmelanirel (20979)
That depends, gifts, because sometimes even after a Best Response, someone has something better to say..(this is where I would like to have a this is good too button for those people)..I would however would like to have the option of closing a discussion that has already been solved and is very old..I had one that was 6 months old and the problem is no more and if I could, I would delete it..
Thanks very much
@balasri (26554)
It is perfectly alright since most of us are faced with the same dilemma here.In fact your discussion will be a comfort to all my friends who have their own reasons for not responding 100%.Thanks friend.
Thanks for this I do hope it helped someone.
@sedel1027 (17855)
I generally stop responding after I give out a best response. 99% of the time a week after I post something if there was something to be resolved, I have figured out a good resolution. The only way I will respond after giving a best response is if someone come in with something that really catches my attention.
Sedel,I was just about to email you this link. I value your opinion so much I was going to ask you to respond. Thanks very much for this. I have gone back to respond for the very same reason.
I think you would be right in stopping commenting on discussions after you have given your best response. Otherwise things drag on and on and everything gets repeated again.
I am glad to read this thanks very much
@jiangsl (377)
hi giftsandbagscom,I seldom figure the best response.I gave someone a best response when I am new here at the beggining.Maybe I should open my mind and give more best responds to my friends.I will try.
@skinnychick (6907)
That sounds like a good idea. They should remove the old ones especially the ones that have no responses at all.
@whyaskq (7532)
Personally, when I respond to a discussion, I do not check if best response has been selected. I respond from email notifications which may be days ago as I respond in a Last In First Out manner. Where possible, I try to clear all mylot notifications, that leaving me not much time to search for discussions in mylot. So it does not really bothers me if best response has been selected.