What would be a form of betrayal to you?

Hello fellow friends.. We have all went though this at one point in life. Now am not talking about a cheating spouse. We have covered that already. Now lets talk about what you feel is a betrayal to you. If you go behind my back to whisper about me. I find that o be one one my list. I could go on for days with this one. Choose the oneOn your list and type about it. Thanks for your wonderful responses.
@rockvixen (894)
On my list it's trust and respect. If I am able to share with you something and I told you not to word it to anyone else and you keep that word, then I will know I can trust you and that you respect me enough to keep that secret. However if you are one to tell everyone else, then I know you are not to be trusted and that you have no respect for me at all. Someone in my family is like this, and I have to be very careful not to say too much, otherwise she will go and blab to everyone else about it, even if I tell her not to tell. So now I reaveal nothing to her.
I don't blame you at all. I don't even want anyone to tell their spouse a secret of mine.
@winterose (39921)
some one who talks about me of course, but if you are my friend and you know the type of person I am and you hear that people are saying things about me that are not true and you don't stick up for my character that is a betrayal to me as well. I would never listen to garbage about any of my friends that I knew was not true and not speak up.
i have tried to teach my daughter to never talk behind anyones back. it's just wrong in my eyes.
@carmelanirel (20979)
To me betrayal would be either not telling mt the truth or giving me little bits of truth and not the whole truth..So I guess I would say lying, any kind of lying, I can't stand it..
yes you have a a right to the truth. Thanks
@queenofarms (1665)
I hate when I tell someone something and say don't tell anyone. Not even your significate other. And they go and tell someone and it gets around the world. Thats betrayal to me.