Her husband's bestfriend.

@ciades (1624)
The wife of my sister friend's uncle or her mother's bothers was just separated. Due to the fact that his wife knew about of what between him and his bestfriend. She trusted her husband so much and didn't thought any malicious things about the relationship between her husband and the bestfriend. Everytime her husband came late at house during weekend. Her husband will just simply informed her that she should not be worried coz he just with his bestfriend. Well, she thought that there's really nothing to worried about. Next day morning, she doing household chores and she clean up her younger daughter's room. Accidentally she saw her daughter's diary. As a curious mother, She read what her eight years old girl written on that diary. She was surprised that every page of her girl diary was written every moment she saw her dad kissing the bestfriend. And she heard her dad saying a word " i love you" to the bestfriend. She keeping it for two months and never decided to told her mother in a way she don't want her mom and dad separated and keep it by herself. The wife just didn't knew what she felt that time. She asked her daughter about that and her daughter just cried and said "sorry mom..i didn't want to hurt you." Without knowing her she's the only one who didn't knew about it and thats the hurt her most coz it's seem the people sorrounded her just making her fool. Even her oldest child already knew about it and she can't blamed her children about it. She confronted her husband and girl bestfriend of her husband about it. Her husband's bestfriend can't hardly speak and just went out from there house and never came back from that day. His husband asked forgiveness and kneel down and cried. She didn't leave her husband but she never talked or even spoken to HIM. She just knew her husband's bestfriend was got fragnant and flew to other place.
such case is too much in our life.if the husband has really regreted for what he did,the wife had better give him a chance wisly .after all,being couple years must have passion with each other.further more,child need a whole family.as the husband's best friend concerned,she has got punished.
@ciades (1624)
hi fengshiyu! Welcome here in mylot..hoping you will enjoy in here. Go back to the discussion. Well, She tried it for one year but she can't stand it anymore. Her trust is gone to her husband. Especially the bestfriend was got fragnant.
I don't really know how to react but I can't help but to reply on your post. I feel for her daughter, she was torned between her parents and how they are going to react. I also feel for the wife that was betrayed, I am a wife also and I know that will really hurt. I hope everything will turn out well on the wife and her daughter after this "test"
@ciades (1624)
She decided not to leave her husband but after one year she realized to leaved him. She tried and pretend to fixed the relationship but she couldn't deny the fact that it's hardly for her to trust Him again. And she can't feel any peace of mind anymore. She's deeply hurt and hearbroken... She brought her children with her and told her husband about the annulment.
@subha12 (18453)
it is a very touching story. i just can't react to this. the girl was innocent. she had no idea taht her mother woyulld think she was fooling. but she wanted from the heart not to make her mother sad. I think it was good at the end that everything came uo and the marraige was saved.
@winterose (39918)
her husband is wrong just like the best friend is wrong, her husband is more wrong but his children saw it.