You've Got To See This!! It's Sooo Funny!!

An Angry Old Lady - This isn't the same lady but pretty darn similar
@CatsandDogs (13964)
I just can't stop laughing and keep playing this video over and over again and still laugh just as hard as the first time I saw it. Check this out!! An angry old lady is trying to cross the road, what what she does and the driver of the car!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjcoRFcmQuo
Ok a that was too funny I LMAO. Thanks for sharing that 1
too funny she busted the air bag he was looking like what is going on..
@CatsandDogs (13964)
LOL I'm still laughing over that. I wonder if she ever found out that she was video taped... or he for that matter. Serves him right to be so impatient, especially with the elderly.
I agree to the fullest
@mummymo (23707)
I had seen that before sweetheart but I loved seeing it again! Serves the driver right for peeping his horn so much ang being arrogant! Brilliant - thanks for posting the link! xxx
@CatsandDogs (13964)
angry old lady - Is she a school teacher? OUCH
You've seen it before? It was my first and I about fell out of my chair laughing so darn hard! But the first time I didn't see the air bag deploy but I sure did the second and third time I saw the video and girl! I laughed so hard I couldn't type!! That is one tough old lady and she showed him!! I bet it cost him a pretty penny to have the air bag put back. I heard it does cost a bunch and it'll serve him right for being such an @$$. LOL
@mummymo (23707)
I think it was my other half that sent it from work! You can tell he works hard right! lol They have a jokes email alias at the company he works fo and they send each other all sorts! The best thing though is that on my old laptop the video would stop and start - this time I watched it no problem! I sure know what you mean that the guy deserved it! I would love to do this to some of the arrogant jerks on the road today! xxx
@pyewacket (44036)
Hoho..that was funny...good for the old lady!! I played the video over and over again too...thanks for sharing this
@CatsandDogs (13964)
At first I didn't see what happened to the driver until I played it back again and got even bigger laugh! Old people can be so funny even when they're angry. I wonder how much it cost that guy to have his air bag put back. I heard it costs a pretty penny. Serves the impatient jerk right! LOL
@pyewacket (44036)
Hope she made a dent in his car....hehee
@jennybianca (12914)
This is a beauty. What an arrogant driver, tooting loudly at the elderly woman like that. I am really pleased she had the confidence to whack his car with her bag. My 83 year old Mother-In_law got a bit aggro with some students a couple of months ago. She was sitting in a coffee shop , & apparently didn't appreciate their behaviour, & gave them "whats for", in a very loud voice.
@CatsandDogs (13964)
Elderly - Need love and respect as well
LOL Good for her! Some kids need putting in their places so they'll learn to respect others especially the elderly. Did you see the air bag deploy in the car? I saw it the second time around and got a bigger laugh! LOL
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
It was funny. But at the end it looked like that guy was getting out of his car. Maybe he was going to check for damage. I hope he did not do anything to the elderly lady.
@CatsandDogs (13964)
I doubt he hurt that old woman because he knew he was in the wrong and because there were too many witnesses. He probably got out to check for damages because of the air bag being deployed.
laughing hard. now that is what he gets for being so mean to her. she was doing her best but wow granny . i am smiling thanks for that one . i love things like that. i bet he will think again next time
@CatsandDogs (13964)
angry old lady - Now that's one mad old lady!
Hi Laura... I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did. Serves the jerk right and I bet it cost him a pretty penny to have the air bag put back. LOL
@vsraovsr (734)
hi, It's really too good and funny, have a nice day
@CatsandDogs (13964)
Angry Old Woman - She looks pretty angry
Glad you enjoyed it! I know I sure did! Just had to share it with all of you!
@chiyosan (30205)
Thank you for sharing. this is indeed a funny thing to watch he he
@CatsandDogs (13964)
Angry Old Woman - Never want to cross their paths!
Glad you enjoyed it. I was checking facebook out to see who this person was that wanted to add me and found it on someone else's page and had to share it.
@mari61960 (4895)
That is pretty funny. I love the way she just keeps on going like nothing ever happened. Wouldn't it be fun to dress up and do something like that...hehe We had an exercise we did during a class re: working with mentally challenged adults. We went to the store and one person pretended the only thing they could say was macaroni. They were supposed to have become separated from our group. We were killing ourselves laughing behind racks and things while we watched the general public and store employees help this lady. It was just ridiculous, some talked loud, used hand gesturing, it was just incredible and she would just an walk away after saying macaroni for every answer. They let her walk out of the store like there wasn't a thing wrong... good thing she really didn't need help. But watching the reaction of the people really taught us a lot.
@CatsandDogs (13964)
mischievous - I have my mischievous moments too
Oh that had to be fun!! LOL I don't think I could've kept a straight face though but I know I'd have been on my knees laughing really hard! One time I was with this guy and his young daughter and son, we went to the toy isle and I kept turning on all these toys and making such a racket and got the kids laughing so hard! That was fun! lol